Drake - 5AM in Toronto (Official Video)

excuse me for interrupting your heartfelt plea to your dream guy drizzy drake to stop smoking blunts on camera, but i'm gonna have to ask you to tone down the aubrey affection. it's making me rather uncomfortable. :lol:

why would i stop.. the dude is great :smokin :smokin :smokin lol

idc what anyone says - this kids music is always on point. no one messing with him, not because they don't want to.. but because they simply cant :smokin :smokin

When your the best, your the best.. ask weezy :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

why would i stop.. the dude is great :smokin :smokin :smokin lol

idc what anyone says - this kids music is always on point. no one messing with him, not because they don't want to.. but because they simply cant :smokin :smokin

When your the best, your the best.. ask weezy :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

:lol: My dude right here, though :lol:

But, this song is crazy... Video is strange. The hell chicks playin' volleyball at a nightclub/lounge for???

Drake is the bestttt musician in the world :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. but this video was terrible :frown: lol

Could of been fresher drizzy.. could of been much fresherrrr !!! :/ And you smoking a blunt wasn't cool.. a lot of people look to you in a positive light, not a good look.. be different, be the good guy.. your too fresh for that :smokin :smokin

Or do it on the low.. just get fly and chill with baddd chicks all day :pimp: :pimp: .. thats all you have to do. its that simple :smokin :smokin :smokin
Drake raps about smoking weed though. And stop using the :smokin so much dude lol. The irony of not wanting him to smoke but using the :smokin as a symbol of cool.

Good song, video was cool. Hope he continues to put out good music.

I agree . . . it was a standard video for a hype/street single
I think he captured the whole "5AM In Toronto" feel nicely. The vid seemed realistic.

Not even like your usual vid for a street single where you flash as much cars, women and money as possible.

I agree . . . it was a standard video for a hype/street single
I think he captured the whole "5AM In Toronto" feel nicely. The vid seemed realistic.

Not even like your usual vid for a street single where you flash as much cars, women and money as possible.
I dont know what people want these days from music videos. What kind of concept video could have been created for this song??? Exactly....

If you knocking this man...you're a straight hater no chaser. 

Dude got it...period. 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom