Drake Admits He Likes Big Breasted Broads VOL. HE KEEPS THEIR BRAS IN A TRUNK

i thought drakes best friend was this white guy

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFllDb0otOGhwM2hHMm9GOG5qR3lRaFEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Drake's rhymes are alright, but that dude's voice makes me instantly hit the button on my radio. He needs to ghost write from that wheelchair.

Drake's rhymes are alright, but that dude's voice makes me instantly hit the button on my radio. He needs to ghost write from that wheelchair.

Been waiting for this. For some reason, I KNEW a nardwuar-drake interview would be coming after Cudi.

Been waiting for this. For some reason, I KNEW a nardwuar-drake interview would be coming after Cudi.

Then why the hell is he smashing Bria Myles and Maliah Michel?

Sounds like a diversion, I use to do the same thing. I see you Drizzy!

Then why the hell is he smashing Bria Myles and Maliah Michel?

Sounds like a diversion, I use to do the same thing. I see you Drizzy!

Originally Posted by Damu

omg for real? now that i know drake likes big breasts my life is complete and i can die a happy man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.

I mean but how is this news? I like big breasted broads. Do I get my own thread?

Originally Posted by Damu

omg for real? now that i know drake likes big breasts my life is complete and i can die a happy man.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Word.

I mean but how is this news? I like big breasted broads. Do I get my own thread?

OMG Drake likes big breasts I would have never known.(Even though he made a music video with a bunch of big breasted women) Thank you OP for telling me this.

OMG Drake likes big breasts I would have never known.(Even though he made a music video with a bunch of big breasted women) Thank you OP for telling me this.

Back
Top Bottom