[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

(SOOoOOoO disappointed) *auto-tune voice*
The ONLY good thing in this video is the slo-mo effect.
The intro is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when the girls with the breasts run through the banner and Drizzy comes out with the mascot. BUT EVERYTHING AFTER THAT WAS
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Drizzy is 0-2 for music videos.
KanYe should come out with a PSA about what he waz trying to convey in the "Best I Ever Had" video.
This was very very bad for any field of music video directing...

A lot of yall have some ******ed !%@ theories, and are taking this video like a bunch of broads would do. Matter of fact yall actin worse than the females are.

Originally Posted by D723

A lot of yall have some ******ed !%@ theories, and are taking this video like a bunch of broads would do. Matter of fact yall actin worse than the females are.
Wrong.
Females are taking it way worst...
Thinking that this track was dedicated to all of them.
laugh.gif

After seeing this video...
The nice boy un-disrespectful Drake image has changed.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Wrong.
laugh.gif

Im actually directing that post right at u .. U really think Kanye was jealous so he decided to try and throw Drakes career?? Yall dont seem tounderstand marketing at all, ANY publicity is good publicity. People everywhere are buzzin about this vid.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Wrong.
laugh.gif

Im actually directing that post right at u .. U really think Kanye was jealous so he decided to try and throw Drakes career?? Yall dont seem to understand marketing at all, ANY publicity is good publicity. People everywhere are buzzin about this vid.
Buzzing how wack it is.

Yall really think drake gon lose fans...
laugh.gif
have u heard "every girl" if they wasn't offended by that then I'm sure this will be nuthin

I don't think he's going to lose any fans, but how many fans is he going to gain? That's part of having a video ...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

It's not that serious, the video will be a success and the Media Outlets will eat it up.
Co-sign.

It's a ##++%%% video. Doesn't change the song.

People are putting videos before songs?

what the hell? that video sucked! its a tie between him and jeremih for dumbest and/or worst video of the year imo

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Horrible video, had nothing to do with the song.

Are you sure? At the beginning of the song he mentions that a lot of girls think that his songs are about them--then he makes a joke of sorts saying,"this one's for you." It's like it's continuing the girls' cluelessness of who he's singing to. It's like he's referringto having a stable of girls... a "team," if you would.

The video is
pimp.gif
It's going over a lot of heads, though, because the song is guised as a love song... although, my GF was quick to point out 'whatkind of 'love song' would have words like that?'

Based off my facebook friends statuses dude lost a ton of female fans, but gained more male fans because of this video.

Back
Top Bottom