[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

Women are great but as far as relating to the song.. give me a 1 of these chicks, a camera and a beautiful location and I would've directed a better videothan this

I'm guessing no one on this board has played on any type of team before. When I use to play pee wee football the coach would tell us that we are the bestteam he has ever coached even if we are clearly not the best team he has ever coached. He would say tell us that we are the best to make us feel good aboutourselves and hopefully the team would perform better because we had a little more confidence. i'm also guessing no one of NT is in a relationship. Idon't know about the rest of NT but I have told girlfriends in the past that they're the best I have ever had. There is two reasons why I would tellthem they're the best one, to make them feel good about themselves (even if they lay on the bed like a starfish) and two, more than often if you tell yourgirl that her stuff is the best she is more likely to let you hit again because she thinks she is the best you have ever had.

Or I might be reaching.

No Jay cameo?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Yerp, speaking to the crew right now was wondering why there was no performance shots....but then again.
Ain't nobody wanna see cuzzo do the "bird-flap" over n over again through the video, thats why
laugh.gif

Naw but forreal tho, i expected something along the lines of Drake chillin with different females at they crib and getting to the chorus and telling all of them they the best (not creative I know, but at least it woulda fit the song)

Read my post again, specifically the bolded part.

i've never seen such a horribly good vid as this before

horribly directed - great to look at

this is that video that was suppose to make females feel appreciated and good? idk about them but it was fine for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Read my post again, specifically the bolded part.
I did, and I'm still not understanding what you're getting at. Wait did he tear his ACL before they finished shooting the video?

lost_his_head.gif

He is talking about the bird flapping genius

Originally Posted by rocyaice

How can a straight man not love this video? I mean all that jiggling? Damn.....Yeezy did it with this one. Those some bad females.

laugh.gif
I'm sayin' .. No complaints from me ..

Originally Posted by RedMan

I'm guessing no one on this board has played on any type of team before. When I use to play pee wee football the coach would tell us that we are the best team he has ever coached even if we are clearly not the best team he has ever coached. He would say tell us that we are the best to make us feel good about ourselves and hopefully the team would perform better because we had a little more confidence. i'm also guessing no one of NT is in a relationship. I don't know about the rest of NT but I have told girlfriends in the past that they're the best I have ever had. There is two reasons why I would tell them they're the best one, to make them feel good about themselves (even if they lay on the bed like a starfish) and two, more than often if you tell your girl that her stuff is the best she is more likely to let you hit again because she thinks she is the best you have ever had.

Or I might be reaching.
naw no reach thats what the video is about

I actually like the video, its nothing groundbreaking at all, but its great to look at and comical.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I'm guessing no one on this board has played on any type of team before. When I use to play pee wee football the coach would tell us that we are the best team he has ever coached even if we are clearly not the best team he has ever coached. He would say tell us that we are the best to make us feel good about ourselves and hopefully the team would perform better because we had a little more confidence. i'm also guessing no one of NT is in a relationship. I don't know about the rest of NT but I have told girlfriends in the past that they're the best I have ever had. There is two reasons why I would tell them they're the best one, to make them feel good about themselves (even if they lay on the bed like a starfish) and two, more than often if you tell your girl that her stuff is the best she is more likely to let you hit again because she thinks she is the best you have ever had.

Or I might be reaching.

PREACH MY BROTHER!

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

I actually like the video, its nothing groundbreaking at all, but its great to look at and comical.

I just realized what he meant by "take that D".
laugh.gif
I watchedthe video a couple of times and saw nothing but females with sweaty tig ol' bitties jiggling around.
laugh.gif

Twitter world hates this video for real...and dude is a trending topic...

hes' going to wake up with a chip on his shoulder...

a song for the ladies that he couldn't even get right...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Twitter world hates this video for real...and dude is a trending topic...

hes' going to wake up with a chip on his shoulder...

a song for the ladies that he couldn't even get right...
Isn't the song already a hit though? Top 10 on Billboard? And the Twitter world is a small landscape of people who actually go out and buyalbums. I think with this one Drake gained a lot of male fans with this one. I know a lot of cats who tuned him out for that simping +%#+ to begin with. Iexpected a cheesy video with him running on the beach and buying a chic flowers or some corny %!% like that. Drake got the females. I doubt he loses any withthis one.

Back
Top Bottom