roll.gif
roll.gif

We aint got...
No Release date
No Single
No Tracklist
No Album artwork

Well, i did get it from wikipedia.
Same place where "Time" got his "proof" from saying Eminem Ghostwrote for dre so........
eyes.gif
my proof isnt from wiki... that text is.. the proof is in an audio interview and liner notes...

and that picture aint even the same size as an album cover... i doubt anybody was tryin to pass it off as the cover... they probably didnt think people would b stupid enough to think it was... i guess you proved them wrong
wi59mx.png

Neither is this. And thats an official cover, brah.
I'm Gucci. The Best Rapper Of ALL Time.

its called a promo pic and it can be scaled to cd cover size since its bigger...

smarten up

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

That @@%! fake as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We aint got...
No Release date
No Single
No Tracklist
No Album artwork

Same place where "Time" got his "proof" from saying Eminem Ghostwrote for dre so........
eyes.gif
my proof isnt from wiki... that text is.. the proof is in an audio interview and liner notes...

and that picture aint even the same size as an album cover... i doubt anybody was tryin to pass it off as the cover... they probably didnt think people would b stupid enough to think it was... i guess you proved them wrong
wi59mx.png

its called a promo pic and it can be scaled to cd cover size since its bigger...

smarten up
I know you're not telling me to smarten up, brah.
You just wrote "thats not the size of an actual cd cover"

now you proved your self wrong by sayin that its a promo pic.
the thank me later cover i posted is bigger then a actually cd cover. it can be re-sized to an actual cover, idiot. smarten up.

That @@%! fake as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We aint got...
No Release date
No Single
No Tracklist
No Album artwork

eyes.gif

When did u get released from Prison?
I got a computer in my cell with wifi.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

That @@%! fake as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We aint got...
No Release date
No Single
No Tracklist
No Album artwork

eyes.gif

I know he said it won't be a rap heavy album so I should be expecting another SFG but I hope he at least tries to mimic Room For Improvement Drake and doesn't just say @%+% it I can spit w/e trash lyrics now cuz I'm famous like most of his recent verses.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I know he said it won't be a rap heavy album so I should be expecting another SFG
he actually keeps saying the opposite. he said it's gonna be more of a hip-hop album than anything else.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I know he said it won't be a rap heavy album so I should be expecting another SFG
he actually keeps saying the opposite. he said it's gonna be more of a hip-hop album than anything else.
That's strange the +*#* I been reading he's been telling MTV and interviews I've skimmed were saying it was going in the pop/R&B direction.

I'll wait and see tho.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

thats not the official Lasers cover. Lupe said so himself on twitter
Conclusive evidence that Lupe > Gucci
Until it's proven otherwise, the +@!# is still going in my iTunes
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom