Drake vs. Meek Mill: The Thread we were all to lazy to make until now. Reference Tracks released

Yo if I pay a dude who the rap world thinks is a god and I have some hate towards him but say f it anyway I need to get a feature of him on my album so I can sell, and he ends up taking my money and not giving me a verse that he even wrote, I would be heated as hell to

The question is do u get a refund? If I call him out on a Quentin verse does he refund my money? If not u might as well keep it I mean u paid for it and more than likely he won't send a new verse since u approached him about the other

Ya well come on man it's a business homie. If I gotta get a drake feature to get some more fans Ima do it..

As for the refund.. I dunno I guess he figured putting him on blast was the preferred way to deal wit the problem

Last edited:
Man if rap's current mainstream fanbase actually cared about things, all these reference tracks would be brutal and damaging
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just listened to Used To, RICO, and Know Yourself, and this dude Drake may as well be a create-a-rapper. Usually when you get caught doing something, you've done it a multitude of times, meaning Drake probably has a mass load of reference tracks just stashed somewhere. All of this, and yet Meek couldn't do anything with it. That's embarrassing
laugh.gif
A more competent rapper would have destroyed Drake with ammo Meek had.

QM really out here looking like a dark skinned Drake :lol:

I'm happy this is happening to Meek. He deserved this. He's an a**. After that whole Wale ish I Lost respect for him

CRINE at this thread being about whatever. Dude posted gammas :rofl:

And that's that lame **** Drake always be talking about. How you gon be like "it's a business, I need drake, but I hate him" :lol: nah fam make it your own way then

Meek was really feeling himself and it came back to bite him in the ***,,,badly.

Back
Top Bottom