Drake x Deadmau5

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

x Lykki Li

But
eek.gif
pimp.gif
This is $#*+%** fire. "Not Exactly" is my favorite song to roll to in the whole world.

I need this.

Not Exactly is your favorite to roll to?

Expand you deadmau5 horizons man. Not Exactly is one of his decent songs. Try "The Reward is Cheese", "We Fail", or "This Noise".

laugh.gif
Whoa, buddy. Timeout. It's my favorite song to roll to because of past experiences. Not saying it's his best song or anything. I'm confident that I have every song that he's put out including his BSOD stuff (which is
pimp.gif
if you don't have it).

Originally Posted by Yoda

x Lykki Li

But
eek.gif
pimp.gif
This is $#*+%** fire. "Not Exactly" is my favorite song to roll to in the whole world.

I need this.

Not Exactly is your favorite to roll to?

Expand you deadmau5 horizons man. Not Exactly is one of his decent songs. Try "The Reward is Cheese", "We Fail", or "This Noise".

laugh.gif
Whoa, buddy. Timeout. It's my favorite song to roll to because of past experiences. Not saying it's his best song or anything. I'm confident that I have every song that he's put out including his BSOD stuff (which is
pimp.gif
if you don't have it).

My man
pimp.gif

Wasn't tryna sound like a doucher
laugh.gif
. Didn't know you were into deadmau5. Tryna put people onto him.
pimp.gif

i just got into this house music thing & this track is
pimp.gif

got anymore like this??

oh my god....I'm listening to this in my car outside my house, high as Fzuck and it's raining and that $h!+ had me in the zone... my bay niqqaz know the exact music to spark to

i passed over this post multiple times (mainly cause drakes name was in the title).  but i decided to give it a shot, and am glad that i did.  great job.  the songs blend very well.  thumbs up!

Back
Top Bottom