DRC: Air Jordan Nu'retro III (now with many fine concepts!)

Archeever wins! :wow:
eek.gif

archee - whats your email again?
soap@yahoo or sumthin like that? i need sumone to host.
strictly's back--with a twist

Onlynike: Sweet, man. I like that you incorporated a swoosh! You freaked it a bit too. I have noticed that nobody's really pushed the limits. We are seeing mostly slight variations of the OG. If you look at the I and II nu retro's they are quite different. ie: II has a lacecover, jumpman and so on. Not that it was done well, but the limits were pushed a bit more. Even with the I...it was a low that was virtually nothing like the OG. That is why I tried to do the whole toe in elephant print, jut to put more of a twist on things. Anyhow, nice work!!

You guys are insane....I can't even explain it.

My jaw dropped about 4 times in this thread...it's amazing what you guys can come up with.

Keep it up.

babydill.
[/b]​

ONLYNIKE: thats the BEST shape of a shoe ive ever seen you draw, and the best design. good stuff man.
makes me sad... nobodys wondering where my ish is at... Just playin i dont care. im lazy, but i promise fellas ill get one in.

:wow:
eek.gif
OMG there are alot of good sneakers in ths post.
Jaywhyes all those colors are :wow:
eek.gif
And acheever is doing some big things. Send them to Nike. You guys could get a job. :wow:
eek.gif

Beyonce is HOTT.

Its all about the money. :smile:

although some of those are good lookin, you all are doin a trunner shape?? if you notice the nu retro somewhat resembles the original shape of the shoe, i.e lowtop AJ I (nu retro I) nu retro II somewhat looks like the regular II besides some obvious differences.. so i dont think any of your trunner designs will be close to what they look like..

ah..yeah...ok...Can some one explain the trunner theory to me?

onlynike: brilliant...and I thought u didn't have paper?..someone is telling stories I think...

ok..what's next? If I didn't have to beg people to post for me I would show more stuff...

^I dont know what the trunner syndrome is? But whats so wrong with some of them looking like trunners. I mean the XVIIs, when we first saw the weartest samples, everyone thought they were trunners. Eventually people came to like the XVIIs, so obviously there is nothing wrong with a little "trunner" spice to an Air Jordan.

I really don't know what that "look" is. It might have something to do with the midfoot possibly. Ive noticed that on some trunners the heel is somewhat blocky and sculpted looking. But I dont really get that blocky vibe from any design here except for mine, because I got this plastic midfoot shank thing going which I believe is quite trunneresque. Or the way the toe and forefoot is shaped. I dont know exactly what the ideal trunner shape looks like. From what I can tell some trunners are quite different from each other in terms of shape. For example the Trunner Glide and Trunner Smash. Two very different looking but otherwise Trunner shoes.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yess! Come on Carth, laugh with me!! :rofl:
roll.gif

Hello. My name is Tony, and I have been a victim of the Trunner Syndrome for some time now.

Want a sucks donut?

What the hell is a sucks donut?

Your shoe looks like a trunner!.....

......Sucks, donut? :rofl:
roll.gif

I must admit, it feels pretty good to finally have some company on this one!

what the...? where am I?...lol...sucks donuts?...what an unusual sense of humor..lol

..ok..so is this where the drc officially dies right?...I've seen this before...

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh, man, this is too good... now it seems we're all victims of trunner syndrome...

Man alive...

BTW, I'll take a donut...
XRJOXRDIAINIjumpman[/b]​

^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
Still LMFAO!!!!!! Understand, this could only be this funny to ME. I will be conducting trunner rendering self-help groups in all future NT DRC's. All victims welcome. Refreshments served!

Sneaks! You have never heard the sucks donut joke? Ok, here's how it usually goes: You ask someone if they want a sucks donut. They ask "what's a sucks donut?" Then you punch them as hard as you can and say "sucks, don't it?" LOL :lol:
laugh.gif
Sorry. Yes, I am quite unusual >D
grin.gif
........*sigh*....

If you are familiar with my recent renderings, they have ALL been called trunners for no apparent reason. So there you have it. When you guys figure out why, Lemme know!

uhhhh i thought that it was a hurts donut. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

what is love?
love is paying $275 for $125 dollar shoes
love is talking about shoes on the internet
love is waiting out in line for J's at 6:30 in the morning
love is us.....

Wow. There are some fantastic trunner concepts in here!
THE SHAPE LOVES YOU. YOUR MOM TOO.
TEAM REALLY EARLY MORNING 4 LYFE

Back
Top Bottom