DRC: Air Jordan Nu'retro III (now with many fine concepts!)

The trunner concept is the pointie toe for those that dont know, but I dont care they all are still hot to me.
Beyonce is HOTT.

Its all about the money. :smile:

Nice work guys.

One thing that you are forgetting about Nu Retros is that they are supposed to be hideous.

Don't work so hard. Get a bottle of liquor and then come back and show us some real Nu Retros
:tongue:
tongue.gif

pointy toe does not always translate to 'Trunner', I dont know where you got that from....I guess the Hyperflighs, Ultraflights and Limitless are 'Trunners' too cuz they pointy as hell
ohwell.gif

even w/ vocal's....I don't see anything trunner at all. If anything, it's that 'blockiness' Arch talked about that might give it the trunner look....but other than that, I dont know
strictly's back--with a twist

Everyone has done excellent work!!!! I'm very impressed. I'll try to have mine up tommorrow.

We need to lock these drawings up. I noticed how nike is using a lot of NT's desings on their new presto's. One.
We smirked at the simpson trial/ yeah... i guess the chase was wild but whas th' fuss about?

Plenty my partners feelin' like OJ/ beat murder like the ish is O.K

^ NIKE uses NT designs??? Really?

Also, I love how bako posted the XI low pic! :rofl:
roll.gif

"Whose game is it? It's Michael Jordan's game!" - Magic Johnson

Please check my profile for Jordans for sale, sizes 10-10.5.

im not very good w/ photoshop rendering so here goes

this is my original design on paper
P7050170.JPG

here are my photoshoped renderings
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

CHUBBYWOO

one person (let's call him johnny) draws a shoe and posts it on niketalk..

The next person sees the shoe sez to johhny.."great work!..nike should hire you."

then the next person sez.."watch out!..nike is gonna steal your work."

so then johnny reads all of this and asks.."if all nike has to do is steal my ideas..why should they hire me?"

to make a long story short....johhny is currently unemployed and still waiting to see if nike will release his shoe

Quote:
if you notice the nu retro somewhat resembles the original shape of the shoe

yeah. Like my drawing!!

Arch, i noticed you were kind of confused about the "trunner syndrome". This kind of thing finally got a name... there is such a thing. Its where designers make unpractical shoes with futuristic lace-locks, take out the tongues and add impossible slip-ons, and a elf-like shoe-shape. It wasnt really demonstrated in this DRC except for the shape thing. I mean, look at the AJ I and the nu'retro I. Not that much dramatic change.
Sonunox34
RIP Jam Master Jay--- Sonunox

just an idea, but i love the trunner'esque designs that vocaldigital puts out, and i would certainly rock those designs over the NU's... so as a re-re-retro, does anyone else think it be a good idea for nike/jb to come out with trunners of the AJ shoe line??

jester

Very dope designs : I would seriously buy some if they were produced ! I hope Jordan Brand will look at these before making the nu retro III ............ except the first ones with the straps , those were so so ugly even without consideing the graphic abilities ......

Sam
:wink:
wink.gif

Dont worry about the comment too much sonunox. Just let it go. I mean when I showed my first rendering on NT back in January 2001, it did not go well at all. Id like to think I got a tad better after that. All you have to do it clean up the lines on the shoe. Theres a little scribbling going on. Just make it one clean smooth line, then you should be good.

sunonox: if you are truly passionate about this, you must use that negative energy to drive your desire to improve. It can be your best or worst friend. I STILL get negative comments even now, but I take them into consideration as everyone has their own opinion and you CAN'T please everyone. For real. Don't give up homie. You are most likely wayyy better than I was at your age aiight? Don't take it personal.

Back
Top Bottom