Dre Beat Solos or Monster Turbines?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

I have the Turbines as well. They sound awesome, but in my case, there isn't an earbud that comes with them that fits 'awesome.'

I use the biggest three-tiered ones, because the two sizes of the rounded buds never stayed in, they got pushed out by my jaw movement.

The three-tired ones at least stay in my ear, but they also go a little too deep into my ear cavity, and that gets uncomfortable after a while.
http://www.complyfoam.com/

mondaynight,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I\ll be looking into this for sure, and they ship to Canada, so that's why you got 2
pimp.gif

mondaynight,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I\ll be looking into this for sure, and they ship to Canada, so that's why you got 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

lokiD40 said:
wouldn't you want the Tours instead of the Solos for just working out?  earbud vs headset?

I originally got the tours... the fit is AWFUL. They don't stay in at all. Pretty much every reviewer said the same thing. I got the protection plan on the turbines so if they have a problem they get replaced... not too worried about it.

And if I got the Solos I wouldn't use them for the gym, I'd just get some skull candys for the gym.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

lokiD40 said:
wouldn't you want the Tours instead of the Solos for just working out?  earbud vs headset?

I originally got the tours... the fit is AWFUL. They don't stay in at all. Pretty much every reviewer said the same thing. I got the protection plan on the turbines so if they have a problem they get replaced... not too worried about it.

And if I got the Solos I wouldn't use them for the gym, I'd just get some skull candys for the gym.

Why do you guys say buy cheap buds for the gym?

I use buds exclusively at the gym so I want to have the best I can.

Klipsch s4, but they stay ok.

Shure's had the best fit for me and stayed in place. Still have to try the solos and other new ones.

Shure's had the best fit for me and stayed in place. Still have to try the solos and other new ones.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

I had Shure's....one of the earbud's went out on me after about 2 months. I had the Bose (Won them, didn't pay for them) Same thing happened. Got a pair of Senheisers, where they plug in at the jack unraveled after about a week, exchanged them, same thing happened. So I said screw it and went with the tours... hated them and got the Turbines. I've been pretty satisfied with them.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

I had Shure's....one of the earbud's went out on me after about 2 months. I had the Bose (Won them, didn't pay for them) Same thing happened. Got a pair of Senheisers, where they plug in at the jack unraveled after about a week, exchanged them, same thing happened. So I said screw it and went with the tours... hated them and got the Turbines. I've been pretty satisfied with them.

i got the solos, they are good. if you can get them for $100 bucks then you should get them.

i got the solos, they are good. if you can get them for $100 bucks then you should get them.

go to radioshack for the earbuds, they have those joints thats like memory foam earbuds. it sticks in your ear so it doesnt fall off. those replaceable earbuds that comes with beats is horrible for working out.

go to radioshack for the earbuds, they have those joints thats like memory foam earbuds. it sticks in your ear so it doesnt fall off. those replaceable earbuds that comes with beats is horrible for working out.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Yeah, I can get them for under 100. Just can't decide if I want to keep my turbines for the gym or just roll with some skull candy's and use the Solos for everything else.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Yeah, I can get them for under 100. Just can't decide if I want to keep my turbines for the gym or just roll with some skull candy's and use the Solos for everything else.

Thanks Cragmatic

i can get turbine pro's for under 100 so i'm guessing that's worth it. working at best buy ruined me for paying retail on headphones.

how do turbines fit when you run or move around? that's my only complaint with my klipsch s4's. the originial klipschs were great workout phones.

Thanks Cragmatic

i can get turbine pro's for under 100 so i'm guessing that's worth it. working at best buy ruined me for paying retail on headphones.

how do turbines fit when you run or move around? that's my only complaint with my klipsch s4's. the originial klipschs were great workout phones.

I run with them and they seem to fit really well. My only worry is one of my earbuds will go out from sweat, like all my other earbuds. If it does happen tho they'll be replaced for free
smile.gif

I run with them and they seem to fit really well. My only worry is one of my earbuds will go out from sweat, like all my other earbuds. If it does happen tho they'll be replaced for free
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom