Dreamcast Appreciation!!!

Broke my arm in the 3rd grade and my mom took me to toys r us after the hospital. I wanted a playstation but they were all sold out so I got this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Still kickin myself for not buying one 
frown.gif

me too
frown.gif

Dreamcast always seems like it was ahead of its time

so buy one now and burn games

they look good on the hdtv
pimp.gif

I suggest hidden gems like this game as well
play this with the home theatre on and the rumble feature on the controller...it's trippy and fun

Originally Posted by Freeze

dreamcast was so dope to me. shenmue, the nba2k games, powerstone, that lcd controller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

funny i had quite a few games for it but i can remember past those named. i had some garbage called blue some, game was atrocious lol

If you're referring to Blue Stinger, that's actually one of my favorites games.

blue_stinger_frontcover_large_a0lrpmFrdsXc6ZF.jpg

I guess I could understand why someone wouldn't like it, though. If I remember correctly, the storyline was pretty questionable.

Speaking of bad horror genre games for Dreamcast, D2 and Carrier were terrible. Have no clue why I bought those. House of the Dead 2 with the gun controller = 
pimp.gif
(well, until you beat it, then it was basically useless).

Like others mentioned, Shenmue is one of the greatest games ever. Almost everything about it was flawless. Man, I had so many games and great memories with this system.
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Picking up my first ever Dreamcast in 2014!! Always wanted one

$60 for the console a controller,VMU, Wires, 2 light guns and

Space Channel 5
Sega Smashpack vol 1.(lots of classic sega games on it. About 12 total)
Gauntlet Legends(a near perfect arcade port thats pretty awesome with multiplayer)
House of the Dead 2
Shenmue 1

Good deal?

Was dreamcast the console that didn't even need a mod chip to play straight up burned games?

Power stone. Aint no one touching me
House of the dead
Sonic adventure
Nba 2k1. No one holdin me on this either. Playing as redman :pimp:

Goat system. :pimp:

Still got mine. Still play it too

Got tony hawk pro skater 2 on there. Mortal kombat gold. Expendable. And more

:pimp:

I still don't see how capcom didn't put a hd online version of powerstone on psn or live arcade yet , better yet street fighter alpha 3 word tour . Dreamcast was tuff phantasy star online and dead or alive 2 ate up my highschool sophomore year

Back
Top Bottom