dreamcast question

hey i been thinking on getting a dreamcast for my room i got a ps3 and a wii in the living room with the hd and just want something for my room and i though adreamcast would be good they are pretty cheap on ebay. any game reccomondations please? i been thinkin and never get to doing it, but i think this time ireally will buy one

There is this site where you can burn every DreamCast game that came out. An obvious choice would MVC2, Soul Caliber, Power Stone

My game recommendations for Dreamcast include: Shenmue, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive 2, House of the Dead 2 and Half Life.

My boys has every game and every accessory for the Dreamcast....great system....I forgot the name of it but one of the golf games is off the hook....

I would recommend you a "PowerStone".. That was the only game my boys and I would play in the summer when dreamcast was the issh back then.

But if I were you I would have got the N64 instead, or a Sega Saturn.

PowerStone
pimp.gif

Power Stone 2
Crazy Taxi 2
Kings Of Fighter 98
Kings Of Fighter 99
Shenmue
Capcom vs SNK 1 & 2
Soul Caliber
House Of Dead 2
The Typing Of The Dead
Worms Armageddon
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Super Street Fighter 3 Alpha
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Garou aka Fatal Fury Mark Of The Wolves
Bomberman Online
Last Blade 2
Prodject Justice
Confidential Mission
Headhunter
Record Of Lodoss War

and there's more..it was a hell of a system
smh.gif

Hey I was thinking of getting a dreamcast...I shouldn't have sold it to my cousin when he was working at Gamestop. What a terrible decision. Marvel VSCapcom 1 and 2 was so much fun. And I remember playing Tony Hawk Skateboarding on there...Loved that game to death.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Power Stone 2
Crazy Taxi 2
Kings Of Fighter 98
Kings Of Fighter 99
Shenmue
Capcom vs SNK 1 & 2
Soul Caliber
House Of Dead 2
The Typing Of The Dead
Worms Armageddon
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Super Street Fighter 3 Alpha
Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
Garou aka Fatal Fury Mark Of The Wolves
Bomberman Online
Last Blade 2
Prodject Justice
Confidential Mission
Headhunter
Record Of Lodoss War

and there's more..it was a hell of a system
smh.gif
cosign
pimp.gif
and add phantasy star online on the list.

I think it might of had something to do with the xbox coming out I think..
If they came out with more games, I think it still would've been around

noone is gonna mention this game, because not everyone even knows about it, top 5 games on the dreamcast for me

jgrbox.jpg

get this game, NOW

To this day, best system to ever come out. Way ahead of its time. Best controllers ever. Its a damn shame this system didnt make it.

I STILL get into arguments about this...it isnt the popular opinion....but no one will be able to change my mind:
NFL 2K series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madden
NBA 2K series>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Live

and its not even close.

Back
Top Bottom