Dreams Feeling Real

Lately ive been sleeping really good since buying a new pillow and ive noticed that my dreams are changing. They seem way more complex and very real. When i wake up i feel like going back to sleep because the dreams are letting me experience new places amd experiences i cant explain. I feel as if my dreams are evolving, anybody else have similar experiences and info on this?

Vanilla-Sky-pen-C3-A9lope-cruz-225720_1200_1020.jpg

Can you control what is happening, if so lucid dreaming. 

^^^ And yes, what type of pillow?

Last edited:
Its a pillow from Target that cost me 10 bucks. Its part lucid dreaming amd the rest is just my imagination going wild.

dream last night had me escaping from a killer. called 911 several times with no response, wish I called my cell. crazy as i remembered my dream lol

The only thing i can think of me changing up besides the pillow is me drinking only water throughout the day and a glass before bed.

bros i have the craziest dreams after drinking nyquil, i have lots of trouble sleeping but when i drink a little cupful i sleep like a baby.

yall should try it if you have trouble sleeping, i drank it last week then last night..i dont do it everynight, its kinda scary.

i woke up yesterday and it felt like i could've seriously had a heart attack in my sleep had it been more intense, im not fat or anything..

it just felt really intense.

Back
Top Bottom