Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those air penny loafers are the worst.

If AE sells, I hope they keep their quality up (I'm surprised they've kept it up since they were bought the last time). Cole Haan was great stuff before Nike bought them...

Nike acquired Cole Haan in 1998...

The brand overall has always (even after the acquisition) had great stuff. But with most brands something's are hit & miss. This being one of them.

Casual Friday, ignore the awkward undershirt sleeve.

Only bought a couple slim fit Burberry polos from the sale. :\

Trying to cut down on purchases, there's a suit I want and some shoes I'm thinking about but I just did some inventory and I have nearly 70 pairs (all type of shoes & sneakers)...gotta donate some and take some pics so I can eBay the others. Should be fun.:rolleyes

That is the best price I seen for the Red Wing Beckman Boots.  I couldn't resist at that price.  If anyone does plan on getting them, I would suggest getting a half size down from your normal size.  They run a little big.

Looking good. Also digging the cuff on the denim. Yep, like all Red Wings size down .5.

can anyone recommend some nice casual watches? not like a dress watch, just something cheap like a timex under $100.

Thoughts on Daniel cremieux suits? Tried one in today in Dillard's and thought it looked pretty good. $695 then 50% off of that

Pretty sure it's Dillard's house brand because I've never seen it anywhere else. Never tried the suits though so can't commit.

Aight fellas, looking for some thoughts. 

Do you think these can be pulled off in a customer facing business setting coupled with a suit, or does the 'natural' sole make them too casual to be worn with a suit?

Personally, I think they can be pulled off with a suit but just wanted to get some others takes. Thanks!

That is the best price I seen for the Red Wing Beckman Boots.  I couldn't resist at that price.  If anyone does plan on getting them, I would suggest getting a half size down from your normal size.  They run a little big.

Couldn't agree more that's the cheapest I seen em for, I also go them about a year and a half ago. great boots when they're dirty just a little shine and they look beautiful.

Do you think these can be pulled off in a customer facing business setting coupled with a suit, or does the 'natural' sole make them too casual to be worn with a suit?

Personally, I think they can be pulled off with a suit but just wanted to get some others takes. Thanks!

could definitely work
Agreed. I don't think most will even care to be honest, as long as you don't show up in sneakers. The sales dept at my job has the most strict attire and that's only wearing a tie in addition to the shirt and trousers. Some of the guys dress nice while others wear square toe shoes and what not. I doubt the clientele even notice the difference.

Anybody know if AE brand polish is any good? Found it on sale for 2$ they only have black and neutral but for the price I may stock up...

Hit Marshall's today for some dress socks and ties and saw 5 Charvet ties in there...price was discounted from $230, still pretty high :lol: they definitely were the nicest ties as far as fabric I've ever felt/seen in my life :smokin I was shocked to see them in there since that Marshall's never has much high end stuff

Those boots are nice, details?

Stories and pics are on the way fellas. NY trip was too dope :pimp:

Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom