Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It is hard to predict if the price on the Sub will stay but it probably the safest one on the market, especially the stainless steel version since I believe they stopped producing it, they have ceramic bezels now. And if you buy in a great condition used, you might be able to sell it for more than what you originally paid, in years to come, more and more people will be looking for the SS version. That is a personal prediction though so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Some people absolutely the Ceramic bezel and others hate it. The new Subs have squarer lugs which makes it appear more square on the wrist. For some, this is a deal breaker and you'll find a lot of people buy the Ceramic model, only to sell it or trade it and revert back to the old model.

Here's a good side-by-side comparison of the two:

Since we're still on watches, this is my next buy, tons of options for bracelet swapping as well

Edit:

Still haven't decided on the rose gold or the silver face

Last edited:
Ahhh. Stretching out before my last day of work before leaving for my trip:

And SCORE today. Checked out the SAME spot ive checked every day this week. Walked out with that RL bag, pair of Cheaney loafers (most likely keeping), AE Vintage Wholecuts (likely keeping), and some unknown longwings (likely keeping for beaters). #brag

Tried thrifting for the second time and found a pair of Allen Edmond's. They are a size 9 EE apparently and available as they don't fit me. PM me if you're interested please. The uppers are in great condition but the soles could use some love real soon and for that reason I'll let them go for a good price. I think they are the AE MacNeil which retails for $345

Pics:

Bottoms:

More pictures of the Epaulet sneakers remind me more of Nike Cortez more than GATs. Def passing, they don't come in my size anyway though

Yall getting good deals with these thrifted shoes, but personally IDK if I can wear second hand shoes.. :x

Any recommendations on blazers ($200-$300 range)? Looking for some options other than mall brands/BB.

Suitsupply has a great selection of jackets.

And I feel like most people on NT has a pair of second hand shoes. That's what a lot of the sneaker culture is based on isn't it? As long as they person has taken care of them and no fungus or anything growing on the inside

Yall getting good deals with these thrifted shoes, but personally IDK if I can wear second hand shoes.. :x

It's definitely not for everyone. But if you go for it, you have to go for it 100%.

I can't put in all the time to look for the gems and steals like young A does (not knocking him, rather praising him for his resolve and luck :smoking)

It's definitely not for everyone. But if you go for it, you have to go for it 100%.

I can't put in all the time to look for the gems and steals like young A does (not knocking him, rather praising him for his resolve and luck :smoking)
Yea I understand.. I've purchased a few VNDS pairs of sneakers in the past, so I'm not 100% opposed to it.

Back
Top Bottom