Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can someone point me in the direction of a MA-1 jacket with a chest zip pocket also...just like Kendrick had on it the nosetalgia vid

^^

I bought this one from armani xchange and loved it but the XL was too slim across my back and shoulders (felt like like it would rip if I grabbed the steering will in my car) so I had to take it back. They definitely run small as I am normally a large in coats/ shirts sometimes even a medium. Otherwise it was a great jacket. Im debating whether or not to pick up the 2xl but they didnt have it in store and Im afraid it may look too boxy.

Im 5'10, 185 if that matters.

http://www.armaniexchange.com/product/nylon+bomber+jacket.do?sortby=

Last edited:
Dappered just posted this a few minutes ago. Apparently J. Crew is having 25% off with the ludlow line and 3rd party items included (ie Alden)

http://dappered.com/2013/10/splurge-alert-25-off-j-crew-suiting-3rd-party-included/
Yeah, a gent posted the code yesterday I think and he said it works on everything. I looked and nothing was really good. Even at 25%, tax will still kill you on more expensive 3rd party items sadly.
Not if you live in NJ :wink:

I'm looking for a blue cable-knit or cable-knit esque cardigan. Not trying to break the bank, any suggestions?

I'm looking for a blue cable-knit or cable-knit esque cardigan. Not trying to break the bank, any suggestions?
Too vague. What's not breaking the bank?

$100? $50? $200?

Never thought I would see RRL at TJM :lol:

this hurts so bad :frown: i promised my girl i wouldn't buy clothes for the rest of october, i went kinda ham last month cause i knew i got paid 3 times this month. also got a tattoo appointment scheduled, but that ludlow is callin :frown: 

Jos A Bank has one of their better sales going on right now. Its a buy one 50% off, get one free. I got a Joseph 3piece suit and a Signature for $500. I went with the Signature because they didnt have any more Josephs in my size.

Jos A Bank has one of their better sales going on right now. Its a buy one 50% off, get one free. I got a Joseph 3piece suit and a Signature for $500. I went with the Signature because they didnt have any more Josephs in my size.
Return if you can. They always have these sales running and the suits are normally choppa-esque. Likely will require a mess load of tailoring to get it the way you want. All that work, you are better off hitting up express or jcrew factory.

Return if you can. They always have these sales running and the suits are normally choppa-esque. Likely will require a mess load of tailoring to get it the way you want. All that work, you are better off hitting up express or jcrew factory.

They fit me fine because I have an athletic build. I dont think of them as choppa suits. Thanks for the advice though, Ill check out Express and J Crew in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom