Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They need to release better colors. The ones last year weren't good.

I guess oprah isn't big in Switzerland.
I

I have the all black pair. And they were on Nike ID last year if I'm not mistaken. They are really good quality, and good to wear on wet snowy days. The soles have really good traction.

Thanks. Didn't know they hit id last year. I'll see if they pop up in stores again. Did you get your regular size? Reviews said they run narrow and to size up.

do you guys have any info on the fit of j.crew factory slim-straight jeans?
looking to grab a few pairs

I have a few pair of slim straight cords, and they are not very slim. I am pretty slim guy, so urban or 484 fit works better for me. If you are built at all they might be ok

Dat feel
mean.gif
I got the same email this morning
I ordered redwings from nordstrom 3 weeks ago. It was suppose to ship today but they send me an email that it's backordered. Such bs. I want my damn boots.
mine was suppose to ship on 11/1, and it shipped yesterday with a scheduled delivery of this friday
happy.gif

Dat feel :smh: I got the same email this morning

I ordered redwings from nordstrom 3 weeks ago. It was suppose to ship today but they send me an email that it's backordered. Such bs. I want my damn boots.

mine was suppose to ship on 11/1, and it shipped yesterday with a scheduled delivery of this friday :D

I don't like you, jk. What size and color did you get? My size 10 in the brown always alternate between being in and out of stock.

Thanks. Didn't know they hit id last year. I'll see if they pop up in stores again. Did you get your regular size? Reviews said they run narrow and to size up.
They fit like normal AF1. They have this fuzzy fur lining to keep ur foot warm and locked in. They don't fit small at all.

Last edited:
That picture reminded me of a question.

Who makes some nice "thickish" flannel shirts

I got a Pendleton black watch wool shirt last year. Fit is pretty loose but it's definitely a quality shirt. Not super thick but very warm and has a reinforced button placket.

Damn everybody rockin' Givenchy as of lately but good looking on the feedback RFX45 I'm going to check that Zara one out over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom