Dressing Better Vol 2.0

05660_BL5894

25% off on jcrew.com

just bought one ; not gonna wear it with the typical wrangler jeans looking jcrew denim though

Last edited:
05660_BL5894

25% off on jcrew.com

just bought one ; not gonna wear it with the typical wrangler jeans looking jcrew denim though
Daltons sold out, I'm so sad. Where else can they be had for under three bills?

Can you imagine if models wore APC or RRL denim rather than the Brett Favre Wrangler jeans they always sport in ads :smh:

@Eyeseesoles- The factory seconds are $299 at outlets, now if you can just find a discount… to bring it down a bit..

Sometimes I see people asking about tailors here, I've taken them the majority of my wardrobe after losing a few inches and 30 pounds in the last year or so, prices are great and so is the service, just throwing it out there

//farm8.staticflickr.com/7317/11038666283_2fff6c8822.jpg

Located on Broome st in the LES of Manhattan

Last edited:
Daltons sold out, I'm so sad. Where else can they be had for under three bills?

If possible, be patient :smokin I've seen them for $200 on the seconds list twice in the last 6 months IIRC. Also Nordstrom half-yearly sale is coming up in a few weeks and they may include them in the sale again.

Last edited:

Dont think anyone here is checking for AF button ups...

But anyways, there is no possibly way you are an XXL in AF clothing when youre only 190lbs**. My boy works for them, 6'0 185 and he sports mediums.
Got this shirt in XXL Mens and it was literally too snug around the chest and not long enough to reach my ***** crack

Didn't realize people had a vendetta against A&F though. They make some decent quality button ups. What do you prefer and why? Is it because of the name?

Can anyone recommend a pair of high quality slim fit (514 Levi's/Nudie Slim Jim fittish) dark denim jeans? . :nerd:

Last edited:

But anyways, there is no possibly way you are an XXL in AF clothing when youre only 190lbs**. My boy works for them, 6'0 185 and he sports mediums.

Got this shirt in XXL Mens and it was literally too snug around the chest and not long enough to reach my ***** crack

Didn't realize people had a vendetta against A&F though. They make some decent quality button ups. What do you prefer and why? Is it because of the name?

A&F shirts fit me perfect. Their logo keeps me from buying.

Used to and their racist and judgemental CEO is part of the cause of the dislike.

Why waste the money, with black friday and christmas sales approaching, best time to shop, just a month to go lol

Man I've been selling all my sneakers so I have a couple dollars to spend. My problem is that when I want something, I want it now :smh:

But there is no better feeling them buying things with money from shoes. It feels like Im getting it for free since the money is not from my paycheck :smokin

Why waste the money, with black friday and christmas sales approaching, best time to shop, just a month to go lol

Man I've been selling all my sneakers so I have a couple dollars to spend. My problem is that when I want something, I want it now :smh:

But there is no better feeling them buying things with money from shoes. It feels like Im getting it for free since the money is not from my paycheck :smokin

What size are those sneakers? Just curious...

Placed order for AE's for my elf. They are made to order so hopefully they won't mind the wait.

Got some old ties from my grandfather. This knit tie was pretty cool, made in France. Probably 30+ years old.

As one of the administrators in the SS, I know your elf's address so I'm going to jack him.

I'd made a comment a long time ago in here when I'd seen they were having this like 70% sale and things were dirt cheap. Flannels were $20 or something and I was surprised they had some decent stuff...if they didn't plaster logos over everything. I'm not wearing a sweater with a ******g moose on it. :lol: It came up the other day I'd gotten a flannel as a gift a couple years ago and like you said, a Medium that I usually wear was like compression gear. I just can't get into but if it works for you, by all means.

Last edited:

I can relate bro… I call it "shoe math" my lady seems to have a different perspective though saying I can save the money or pay bills… but I'm with you, its like recycling. Sneakers paid for her engagement ring, bills, paid off a credit card and helped transform my wardrobe, sold 90 pairs since may, no regrets!!!

Can anyone recommend a pair of high quality slim fit (514 Levi's/Nudie Slim Jim fittish) dark denim jeans? . :nerd:

Look into United Stock Dry Goods "narrow" fit. They're not the easiest to find but a few online retailers carry them (Blue Owl, Need Supply, Roden Gray). Great denim without hitting the $200 price point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom