Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those of you who've mentioned or are looking for Bean boot, Sorel makes a really good alternative rain boot called the Cheyanne and they're up on Gilt now. I really like the brown/navy pair. You may be able to use MY30 for an extra 30% off (TypeRPinoy gave the heads up that the max discount is $75). They'd be a little more than $60 incl tax & shipping.

The Premium/Pac T (I have the 1964 PAC T) are more heavy duty and depending on the lining great for winter, the Caribou are extremely warm but REALLY heavy...I wasn't into them.

Small pic of the Cheyanne:

Nice, I've been looking into some bean boots but will check these out :pimp:

Man, Adrian mentions he bought Loubs and a suit and the thread goes wild lol. Considering he bought the Loubs to cover valentines day, his girl's birthday and their anniversary I think he got a bargain lol.

Let me not post my wife's 5 pairs of Loubs then...

I was just pointing out that buying Louboutins on a staff accountant salary is not that normal. To be honest, this thread would be a heck of a lot more interesting if people were more frivolous with their money and purchases :lol:

That's true if that accountant salary was his lifeline....which is not, dude is in the luxury of his parents house, that's all extra cash.....a pair of Loubs to someone with minimal responsabilities is literally chump change...let him be great

I am a first year.

I just bought em. What the problem is ?

( :lol: but yeah, the living at home thing helps facilitate)

After this month I'll be cooling for awhile. 1st quarter bonus will solidify my first car purchase though. Likely subie

o wow, no car note or rent?

that ninjahood life yea that def helps im jealous

SOMETIMES DIEGO IS RIGHT ABOUT HIS OBSERVATIONS.

REMEMBER WE ALL LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES

LET US ALL FLOURISH UNDER THE LORDS RULE

I'm on good behavior bros. I gave Meth my word I will no longer rustle jimmies in this thread. Keeping my word is quite important to me.

I'm sure shorty will enjoy the Loubs...and that's all I'm really going to say.

Well. It was a good 10 hours without derailment. I'll see you guys in a couple of days.

AND live at home
I personally don't see an issue with living at home if you live a productive life if you are in good terms with your parents, live semi close to work and all that. I didn't grow up in a typical American household though. My manager's husband lived at home until he got married with her. He was and is making good money. He put over $100k on the down for the house and splurged on vacations for the couple comfortably.

Lived at "home" for the last 6 months. Saved up for my trip to Nigeria (6 month long "trip"), paid off my car, and put even more money to the side for grad school.

I was a fool not living at "home for the last 2 years. So much money wasted and very little to show for it long term....

(If it matters, because this is NT, YES I STILL GET ALL THE YAMBS I WANT :smokin)

Back
Top Bottom