Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey famb, new to this thread and need help/tips

At this nursing school I'm enrolled in we are required to dress up every monday to pick up our patient's evaluation forms.

We are also required to wear a lab coat over what we wear which looks like this but we wear it opened up.

What are some of y'all favorite shirt and tie combinations that you think would look great in a lab coat? Also would a vest under the lab coat look nice as well? Thanks

In your case I say stick to Blue or white shirts and muted ties. Less is more in this case. Just don't over think it. I also believe your style should show through the changing of shirt collars. A spread collar would be a nice change up.

Looks like what Bane would wear when he's not trying to kill the Bat.

I'm sorry, but how the hell did the price not deter you firstly? :x

inb4 bully

[thread="500141"]Because I want to get a versace shirt so I'm expecting to spend a good amount of money.  What do you mean bully?[/thread]
I'm the resident bully around these parts. But I digest.

I would highly recommend you save your money. Is there a particular reason you want a versace shirt? Is it brand only or is there an aesthetic about it that you are interested in?

I'm the resident bully around these parts. But I digest.

I would highly recommend you save your money. Is there a particular reason you want a versace shirt? Is it brand only or is there an aesthetic about it that you are interested in?
Just to have one for the brand.  I think a lot of their shirts look good too but it is more of a brand thing for me.  

Yo I think with all this math I'm doing... well it adds up to getting some Allen Es. I got to get them now. I get what the hype be been about ....surely worth it. I might just go thrifting for them though..... some nice stuff when you go thrifiting.

The hood of the jacket in the first pic reminds me of the "You're Gonna Get Raped" meme/pic that used to always get posted.

300$ for a tanktop tho....if you got it flaunt it bro...some of us in here would be hypocrites to judge, tho.

That tank top is ugly tho..

I don't think it's ugly, just overprice....but that's my personal opinion...ya laugh at me for spending 1k on yeezys...to me it was nothing.....we all value things much different

Back
Top Bottom