Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only gators I've seen in person were Stacy Adams and that was when this dude would always come by the barbershop selling them :lol:
Pretty sure that's what The Kings of Comedy were wearing too. They were pretty popular back when my dad was my age

Yup. Also I think something like this would look nice too. Anyone know the name of this type of pattern

foulard :pimp:

Last edited:
Yup. Also I think something like this would look nice too. Anyone know the name of this type of pattern

That houndstooth blazer :pimp:

I need to cop a nice houndstooth. I had to buy one for an event, so I just went to a thrift shop to find a cheap one. The quality was :x , though :lol: .

Can anyone hook it up with a pair of those Baldwin x GAP denim that are on sale. Looking for a 31x30 or 31x32 if they even have those sizes. Saw a 30x32 at the mall but man where they tight, my manhood was popping out.

Guarantee there is no more than an inch on the ground there. You guys soft lol

Not even close to an inch here in Huntsville and they let schools out early. Birmingham got more than we did though. Our main issue is the ice, people can't handle it and a ton of wrecks occur

:lol: That ice can be treacherous.

Classes were cancelled for the third day of the semester today, this is a new record. Still had to work though :rolleyes

copped a ludlow shirt that i'd been eyeing on the supposed last day of the jcrew sale for $35. only had 2 in my size.. havent copped anything while y'all been getting steals the past month so i feel good about it :lol:

Anyone know where to buy a long robe like sweater/cardigan? Preferably hooded
Kind of like a cloak

according to the "rules"..when it is acceptable to wear a khaki suit..or at least the jacket?

is it weather temperature dictated or a specific time of year?

according to the "rules"..when it is acceptable to wear a khaki suit..or at least the jacket?

"Technically" a khaki suit or jacket is a spring/summer suit but I personally let the temperature dictate. I know LA right now has some pretty warm temperatures; spring/summer like. It may be January but considering the 80 degree weather I'd wear a khaki suit in a minute.

What is a khaki suit? A wool suit in khaki color? Or a cotton suit in khaki color? If former, it's year round. Latter would be for warmer months.

There are heavy wools, tweeds and a camel hair jackets in khaki color as well for the colder weather.

Back
Top Bottom