Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Couldn't wait. Pulled the trigger on these joints. Straight up filthy 
sick.gif
what are these? link?

Do you guys polish new shoes?

How do you even polish and when should you? After every wear? 

Help a n00b please
I do it once a season just to keep the leather supple.

Not bad huh? This guy... :rolleyes
Items like these are not for the frugal minded, my friend. $800 sneakers or $40 Chucks...it's all up to you. You're on a sneaker board that have kids spending thousands on made in China Nikes. Check out how much a pair of Yeezys go for if you thought my Foams were pricey.

Last edited:
recent pick ups!

Alfred Sargent for BB oxblood chukka (bexhill model?)Meermin Scotch grain dubmonks and friend's balmorals
Second pic looks good.

RFX - I responded in the other thread, you know if those red Tom Ford sneakers are suede?

Nevermind...they're velvet.  No thanks.

Last edited:
Do you guys polish new shoes?

How do you even polish and when should you? After every wear? 

Help a n00b please

i'm pretty sure adrian polishes new shoes.

i have a random question ive been wanting to ask for a while.. those of you with tons of shoes with varying shades of brown.. do y'all have a different horsehair brush for each shoe or do you do what i do and use half of it on one shoe and half on the other? i have 2 for 4 pairs :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone own Clarks Weavers? How does the fit compare to DBs? Had to size down 1.5 on my DBs.

Kith filter. Don't let it fool you :nerd:  

I hope this is a joke and if it is ISWYDT lol.

Heads up I got a call from a random number yesterday claiming they were "the gohan shoe store" an they were having a sale. I was like "gohan? GOHAN shoe store?" And hung up cuz I thought I was being trolled by a dragon ball z fan.

Got off the phone and after 5 minutes I realized the guy was saying Cole Haan :rofl:

I know CH not super popular here but it might be worth it to check out some lunar grands or something.

Kith filter. Don't let it fool you :nerd:  

I hope this is a joke and if it is ISWYDT lol.

Heads up I got a call from a random number yesterday claiming they were "the gohan shoe store" an they were having a sale. I was like "gohan? GOHAN shoe store?" And hung up cuz I thought I was being trolled by a dragon ball z fan.

Got off the phone and after 5 minutes I realized the guy was saying Cole Haan :rofl:
jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

I know it takes aim at the Pyrex theme but I really wanted it something different for my warriors games. I assume no one knows the brand.
Have you thought about getting blank hoodies/sweaters and have them screen printed with stuff you like? I'm sure you can be more creative via this route and make some cooler stuff too.

Comparison of sizing on jogger pants:

If you dudes are looking for a slightly longer t shirt, yet fitted:

What are you guys thoughts on the cole Haan lunargrand wingtips?

Just got a black pair in the mail and they look and feel like plastic. Very disappointed.

Just got a black pair in the mail and they look and feel like plastic. Very disappointed.

leather is definitely not the best but they are comfortable as hell

Yeah. When it comes to the big picture, Allen Edmonds are barely entry level. I wouldn't shoot for anything less if you want quality and longevity.

I'm no Adrian, but I spent the last 3 hours spring cleaning my footwear:

Quote:

In terms of quality, Cole Haan Lunargrands are pretty bad. Personally, I wouldn't purchase a pair unless they were well under $100.
I'm no Adrian, but I spent the last 3 hours spring cleaning my footwear:

Very nice
pimp.gif
You're collection appears very eclectic. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom