Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Polishing my work shoes for next week and church tomorrow. I never come in here, but **** it.

Yeah. Safari print on the Cole Haans. :x

Also, went back to J. Crew tonight since it's in the same plaza as the movie theatres. 40% off clearance items started today so selection is still good.

Also, 40% off extra on clearance stuff at J. Crew. Lots of decent stuff when I saw today...sports coats, polos, t's, shirts, and even their own desert boots.
^  They had a lot of decent stuff left over at my local J. Crew in Atlanta. I was able to combine my student discount with the 40% off extra clearance and I coped these J. Crew red wings for 143 including tax.

No size 12 when I went. This was Friday at the J.crew store in Lenox. They had a 11 a 10.5 and two sz 10. They also had quite a few navy Blue Ludlow suits on sale and tons of shirts. No Thomas Mason  J. Crew shirts though. I know one of the Sales Associates put an 11.5 in the back on hold for for someone though 
nerd.gif
. Im a 10.5 btw

Suit Supply ad on NT is misleading.

Do they guarantee I get hot women wearing nothing but a shirt to run around on sprinklers in front of my house if I buy their shirts?

Last edited:
Nice nips in the suitsupply ad. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Those shirts probably aren't tailored though. Smh.

Cleaned out the closet yesterday and I have these Banana Republic plain toe brown dress shoes that are Brand New with No box, from when I first started Dressing Better. If anyone is interested they are size 11.5 and all I ask is for the person to pay for shipping.

No flash and flash pics below…apologies for crappy pictures

Also…my wife and I donated about 5 trash bags worth of stuff to Salvation yesterday and I got rid of enough stuff that I was able to make space for my shoes,..not going to lie I have a shoe rack and a half full of shoes as well and 2 stacks of 5 boxes each on the floor next to the racks:

Cleaned out the closet yesterday and I have these Banana Republic plain toe brown dress shoes that are Brand New with No box, from when I first started Dressing Better. If anyone is interested they are size 11.5 and all I ask is for the person to pay for shipping.

No flash and flash pics below…apologies for crappy pictures

Also…my wife and I donated about 5 trash bags worth of stuff to Salvation yesterday and I got rid of enough stuff that I was able to make space for my shoes,..not going to lie I have a shoe rack and a half full of shoes as well and 2 stacks of 5 boxes each on the floor next to the racks:

Serge :nthat: :pimp:

Hey guys.. i've lurked this thread for awhile and have to say great advice in here... i'm seriously trying to look through the entire thread which will take forever...

Over the last 8 months i've lost about 45 pounds.. i still have more to lose but i'm tired of wearing all this old baggy clothes that doesn't fit anymore so i'm starting my "dressing better" wardrobe... I recently picked up a few things from J Crew and went to Nordstrom Rack to look for some shoes.. I found some nice Cole Haans and Allen Edmonds for about the $150 - $250 price range.. I have to ask is this typical or a good price? or is there somewhere else you guys buy from that may be cheaper? Trying to save money wherever I can...

Also anyone in San Antonio have a good tailor? I tried looking at yelp but it wasn't much help.

There's a code now, without using the employee login route. Still 65% off.

Went hammer.

Though, i'm certain I'll wake up to cancellation emails in the morning.

My man, Tim....you copped the horse or what? :lol:

I'm sure orders will be cancelled once they see it's the same employee ID for all the orders. Lol.

I copped some boxer briefs only. Went from 38.50 down to 13 and some change. How will a possible cancellation work if I used PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom