Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So i am going to an all inclusive resort in November, and the restaurants have a dress code.  I picked up a couple of pairs of white pants,but i have never worn white pants before so i am unsure of what color brown shoes would go with white pants.  Is there anyone here that could help me out with suggestions, i was thinking about going with some drivers but im not sure if a darker or lighter brown is better.  Thanks in advance for any tips.

Desert boots would work too. Cheaper than those Visvims and more suitable for November than driving loafers (depending on where you are I guess).

I'll be in riviera maya, I thought about some sort of boot but then thought a loafer/driver would be more appropriate for the climate.

I guess a lighter brown works best then. Thanks for the tips.

Last edited:
need some shoe recommendations.

Im gonna be going to a middle school once a week to observe how a teacher teaches.

i need to dress up. not a suit or anything but def no jeans.

prob. just an oxford/button up with some khacki. I just need help with what shoes I should wear.

nothing too formal like dress shoes or anything but please no boat shoes like sperrys.

need some shoe recommendations.

Im gonna be going to a middle school once a week to observe how a teacher teaches.

i need to dress up. not a suit or anything but def no jeans.

prob. just an oxford/button up with some khacki. I just need help with what shoes I should wear.

nothing too formal like dress shoes or anything but please no boat shoes like sperrys.
loafers... bass weejuns for like $100

Need some pants + jeans. Nothing over 3hunnid any recommends or pointers to the right thread 

Anyone wearing any nice Olive or Navy MA-1 bombers this fall season? :nerd:

Currently looking at Alpha Industries.. but I want a more fitted look.

saw these today at target. fits slim if you size down one.

http://www.target.com/p/men-s-bomber-jacket/-/A-15291365#prodSlot=_1_14

the picture of blue jacket is more indicative of how it fits rather than the olive one. I tried on both colors. they fit the same. bought an olive. tryna look for better/more heavy-duty version of it though.

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with All Saints in terms of leather?

my friend owns a few leather jackets from All Saints. I'm not leather expert..but the leather definitely doesn't seem like it's worth the money.

I compared my Schott to it and you can really tell the difference in terms of quality.

Not really sure if their DR is your style..but i've read decent things about Alexander Leathers and they're priced around the same as Schott.

I'm still in search for the perfect leather jacket. Got too fat for all 3 of my perfectos :lol:

Lots of good stuff imo at least 6 things I want. Unfortunately this time around feel like you can't wait for those sale prices or any of these things to hit clearance like the past years

Back
Top Bottom