Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My sister is getting me one from this place in naples.

Old school place.

Hard to contact her though just email.

Dont know the brand.

take 15 mins and go to the dry cleaners and have them measure you

or have someone do it for you at home and give the measurements to your sister

NYCers Gap 54th/5th has pretty much the whole collection in stock (minus the sweatpants, JE white tee and hoodie (got the last small hoodie in nyc this am)). They have a small boutique dedicated to the collection. They just received the JE jeans in both colors. JE jeans fit like a slim fit, they fit better for those who have a fuller legs, those who dont skip leg day. I fitted a 32x30 in the EnNoir biker jeans and a 30x30 in the JE ones. 

Wtf are y'all yapping about.

My bruh gotta post his build. 42 safe to alter? 40 safe to alter?

B. Get a damb tape measure. What's ya chest read :lol:

What is a good blazer size for 6ft 160?
Someones getting me one overseas.
Thanks

Hard to say but I'd say average is about a 40R. Like Adrian said though, it's not just about height and weight.

Also, I wouldn't say the 42 would be safer just because you can alter it. If the shoulders are too large you're SOL.

Last edited:
I def should start using some natural light.

Last edited:
Yea. I'm 5'10 165 and I wear a 38 R. You'd probably be good with a 38 L but like everybody said I would get all your measurements to be sure

I'm tempted too. What Adrian said though, convinced me not to buy...like he said shell cordovan is suppose to be a leather that is meant to last. The fact that it is a rubber sole means it can't be resoled which makes it being shell, counter-productive. Granted the same can be said about calf sneakers vs calf dress shoes.

because you will be wearing these shell cordovan sneakers every day and those rubber soles are going to give out sooner than later, right? :rolleyes

Tell me famb

You resoling them joints? Yeah. Thought so.

Shell on kicks is a god damb novelty. Come see me with the hands otherwise.

Finally copped something that's been on my list since freshman year of college. Originally was going to get the Barbour Beaufort, but then heard about the Ashby which is the same exact jacket just a slimmer cut. The UK site I ordered from also threw in a free gift :pimp:

Tell me famb

You resoling them joints? Yeah. Thought so.

Shell on kicks is a god damb novelty. Come see me with the hands otherwise.

With the number of shoes in my rotation I will likely never resole anything lol. I think shell looks great and ages well as it breaks in. Never seen it on a sneaker so that was intriguing.

because you will be wearing these shell cordovan sneakers every day and those rubber soles are going to give out sooner than later, right? :rolleyes

It defeats the purpose of shell. Plus I rather put that money towards the navy havana suit from Suit Supply.

Back
Top Bottom