Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Totally serious. For the price, you're not going to beat a military issue fishtail parka. Sizing is vanity so I suggest sizing down.

I'm just giving you options.

if I placed an order with J Crew and it's been longer than the estimated delivery time and the order hasn't even had a label created for it, can I ask for a partial refund or anything? Lol not that I'm in a hurry, I just know that sometimes companies have policies like that.

Posted this in the Fall&Winter 2014/2015 thread already, but this thread definitely gets more traffic.

Anyone know what jacket this is? Pretty hard to get a good idea for me to do some more research, but hopefully someone here can recognize it.

From 0:04-0:15, better view at 4:04-4:06 but logos and patches are blurred...

That blue TNF x Supreme jacket without the map and just the flags is sooo
pimp.gif

$400-500 though lol.

Appreciate any help.

Trying something different. Picked these up Saturday.
These are really nice. I'm looking for something similar to this for everyday wear. A more subtle color and something a little cheaper wouldn't hurt either 
laugh.gif
 Any help from anyone? Want something more unique than desert boots. 

After months of wanting .. finally have some Woodbury Lunargrands come in :pimp:

now what the hell do I wear with these? :lol:

will most likely be wearing these with indigo denim and tan chinos. what colored shirts should I look at? would plain basic tees work with these?

Interviewing for grad school.

Charcoal suit

Options; black/brown shoes and solid/pattern tie.

Any thoughts? Likely going burgundy on the tie.

Where are those coupon codes coming from? I could use one, trying to order a pair of shoes from there.

Italian leather. Built like a tank. A staple item.

I wouldn't be happy paying full retail, but they are worth every penny.

Trying to choose between the J.Crew 405 Indy boots and the regular 405 Indy's is tougher than I thought. Which looks better in the long run?

Italian leather. Built like a tank. A staple item.

I wouldn't be happy paying full retail, but they are worth every penny.
So what happens if you scuff em? Or that doesn't happen with these? Sorry never owned anything like that :lol:

They're still leather shoes man, they can still scuff :lol:

The leather holds up extremely well though, I just hit them with some saddle soap every once in a while and that keeps them soft and pliable.

Last edited:
So what happens if you scuff em? Or that doesn't happen with these? Sorry never owned anything like that :lol:

Keep rocking em.

These were my first pair of CP's (captoes):

These are my current Achilles.

Some call them scuffs, I call it patina. Plenty of life left. I wear them year round - rain, sun, doesn't matter to me they're just shoes.

Back
Top Bottom