Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Happy b-day to the homie A

Today:

Last edited:
Anyone own a JCF Thompson sportcoat? I'm pretty sure I've seen one or two people post that they purchased one on sale.

With the current extra 30 off promo that JCF is running, the Herringbone joint comes out to about $75 shipped, wondering if it's worth pulling the trigger on....

Anyone know how to get a stain out of dark wool? I spilled some icing on it while eating in the car and forgot to get it taken care of before I put my coat into storage last winter smh. May be a lost cause already. Yes I know, I am not a smart man.

I have a LV Florin wallet that has held up pretty good for almost 6 years now.

I wish more companies made wallets with coin pockets. Really convenient to put all your change in.

Last edited:
I'm looking to purchase some stylish water proof boots. Can anyone recommend me a pair? Max I'm really able to spend is $250-300.

^
I rarely wear my bean boots. To me a pair of Timbs are more comfortable and have better traction. If it's raining and I have to walk around, i'll put on my Red Wing Beckmans. Has an attached tongue, wax laces, and rubber sole.

onlineshoes.com has a 25% sale plus free 3 day shipping. For those of you looking for clarks desert boots, they have a variety of colors in stock.

Last edited:

^ Thanks.

what's the thread's opinions on these Sorel boots?

2000004841287148211_zoom.jpg

Sorel%20ankeny%20black%201.jpg
heard good things but they look too clunkly broham...id go with some palladium wp if you are look are looking for more everyday, looking waterproof boot

those are $140 as well, well under your price range listed

So apparently LL Bean boots are all sold out until the end of Feb-April, which kind of defeats the purpose of buying them for rain and snow. Reps are saying you have to order your boots in the summer time to get a pair in the winter??
laugh.gif

So apparently LL Bean boots are all sold out until the end of Feb-April, which kind of defeats the purpose of buying them for rain and snow. Reps are saying you have to order your boots in the summer time to get a pair in the winter??
laugh.gif
Each boot is handmade in New England.

People buy these boots in the spring/summer so that they can have them for fall/winter. The warehouse is probably backed up on orders...

Back
Top Bottom