Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'd go with green but you consider your personal style. Are you a white, black and grey guy?

My casual, everyday summer sneaker line up typically consists of:
white/navy tretorn nylites
white CP Achilles lows
white vans era/ off white vans authentics (just bought the white leather eras recently)

I also wear white SLP SL01 and SL02 lows. Most athletic I wear is grey NB 998's
Bruh super happy with my white leather eras :pimp: Will use as beaters when I'm in France.

Outside of that though, my SL01's and Arenas will be worn all summer. Looking for MMM GATs too but waiting til after my trip.

rms340 rms340 I understand what you are talking about with balance of the whole look. Like I said, I feel that dress trousers should drape and float slightly above the body where as these these pants are hugging my thighs and calves a bit too much. I've been getting all my denim tapered from the knee down to a 6.25 opening recently and loving the look. I automatically assumed I could apply this to dress trousers as well without giving much further thought. This is a mistake that I will have to learn from. I think the Italian Wool especially, is not a fabric meant to be tailored this closely to the body. I had a pair of sun faded chinos done the same way and I really like how those came out.

23soles 23soles Appreciate your input as well bro. I'd like to let these out a little more, but after talking with Adrian I don't think it will be possible. I'll just have to embrace the look! And hey... my girl said she likes how the pants fit so that's always good :lol:

Bruh super happy with my white leather eras :pimp: Will use as beaters when I'm in France.

Outside of that though, my SL01's and Arenas will be worn all summer. Looking for MMM GATs too but waiting til after my trip.

Yeah, I haven't worn my pair yet but they're definitely a clean summer shoe. I'm sure I'll get tons of wear out of them.

And I don't know how I overlooked the MMM GAT's. I have a white pair that I wore a lot last summer. They hold up relatively well and still look good with some miles them.

Yeah, I haven't worn my pair yet but they're definitely a clean summer shoe. I'm sure I'll get tons of wear out of them.

And I don't know how I overlooked the MMM GAT's. I have a white pair that I wore a lot last summer. They hold up relatively well and still look good with some miles them.
I got a pair from Epaulet last year but the grey on the toe box is too dark. Ordered some dye that is a lighter shade yesterday though. Hoping that lightening it up a bit will allow me to mix into rotation even more.

Only dropped a hunna so they'll be beaters too.

Arenas will be worn all summer

Here you go...

Last edited:
Last edited:
I got a pair from Epaulet last year but the grey on the toe box is too dark. Ordered some dye that is a lighter shade yesterday though. Hoping that lightening it up a bit will allow me to mix into rotation even more.

You plan on doing the dying yourself? Interested in how it turns out. Share the process if you can, bro. I would think lightening would be a little more difficult than darkening. Hope it works because I have some pairs I'd like to dye.

Hahaha, definitely going to sweat heavily in those Arenas in the summer

You plan on doing the dying yourself? Interested in how it turns out. Share the process if you can, bro. I would think lightening would be a little more difficult than darkening. Hope it works because I have some pairs I'd like to dye.

Hahaha, definitely going to sweat heavily in those Arenas in the summer
Yep myself. Lightening def will be an issue but the tube only cost me $4 so I'm not skressing.

Bruh super happy with my white leather eras
pimp.gif
Will use as beaters when I'm in France.

For some reason, I can not get on board with GATs. Maybe I haven't seen good fits incorporating them. If you have pics of fits that sold you on them, please share. 

Two pairs of shoes that I've been considering - I'm really feeling the Adidas:

I just wanted to share the good news.

I walked into Jcrew to cop a suit for my brother @ftrztkp wedding this summer and ended up chopping it up with the manager.

She was so impressed with my knowledge of mens wear she actually scheduled me for an interview this week.

I'm not in this thread nearly as much as I used to be but thank you guys for the many lessons. :smokin

Yes I know real men don't work for JCREW they buy suits flip it and buy the store #damedashtweets

I just wanted to share the good news.

I walked into Jcrew to cop a suit for my brother @ftrztkp wedding this summer and ended up chopping it up with the manager.

She was so impressed with my knowledge of mens wear she actually scheduled me for an interview this week.

I'm not in this thread nearly as much as I used to be but thank you guys for the many lessons. :smokin

Yes I know real men don't work for JCREW they buy suits flip it and buy the store #damedashtweets
Hope you land it. I would def try to get in the styling department if I could.

is sneakaprince on his way to becoming the next carlin?

we'll see you on black friday breh ;-) #DBNTDISCOUNT

Last edited:
Those do look nice, maybe I'll bite when I find a pair cheap enough :lol:

I want a pair of multicolor zx flux, seem so nice to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I copped the xeno flux and those joints are :pimp:
Not sure how versatile they are but I couldn't pass on em

Those do look nice, maybe I'll bite when I find a pair cheap enough :lol:

I want a pair of multicolor zx flux, seem so nice to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I copped the xeno flux and those joints are :pimp:
Not sure how versatile they are but I couldn't pass on em

How much did you size down on those? From reading pages of the adidas thread, I think half a size down would fit well. People have said the cushioning lacks comfort though.

Last edited:
My casual, everyday summer sneaker line up typically consists of:
white/navy tretorn nylites
white CP Achilles lows
white vans era/ off white vans authentics (just bought the white leather eras recently)

I also wear white SLP SL01 and SL02 lows. Most athletic I wear is grey NB 998's

I been using these as my all white shoes in rotation with my CO's. Vans Vault quality is superb. Need to pick up another pair
vans-old-skool-lx-vlt-white-white-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom