Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was thinking of grabbing a pair of coke white Sk8 Hi's last saturday.

A leather pair would be 
pimp.gif

Al:

You got other things to pay for as you get older, man. This 15 carat ring ain't no joke :lol:

Ps I got you a new avy. Saw this the other day.

this is true

i drive a 13 accord btw, just go and drive

seen all those audis at ny auto show other day, cars are so expensive lol

anyone here do accesories like rings an bracelets ya know during spring/summer season ?

I'm really digging these CPs, but don't wanna drop $400 on them. Anyone know of any good alternatives for a beige low top sneaker?

I grabbed a pair of those beige new balance deconstructed 696 from a few pages back. He also posted some beige EG vans slip ons (I think) that looked pretty dope.

Been seeing a lot of skate hi's as of late :nerd:

Can't **** with classics. Authentics and skate hi's are the norm for me (along with JP's). Don't have the energy to pull my sneakers out.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately too big.

--

On another note, any of you guys check the TOJ thread on SF? Complete chaos, but not gonna lie, after seeing that pic of all the finished jackets I got a bit jealous for not having one. 
Lol was just checking it out this morning. I'm hoping delivery starts going out soon and dudes start listing 48's on grailed again.

Scored the DR I'm rocking today that way :smokin

this is true

My goal years ago was to be in an M3 before I turn 30. Now I don't even care anymore. Trying to build assets. Will be in supercars sooner or later.

anyone here do accesories like rings an bracelets ya know during spring/summer season ?
I just do these.

this is true

My goal years ago was to be in an M3 before I turn 30. Now I don't even care anymore. Trying to build assets. Will be in supercars sooner or later.

I just do these.

we know you got bishes on the low breh!

Thanks for the link, unfortunately too big.

--

On another note, any of you guys check the TOJ thread on SF? Complete chaos, but not gonna lie, after seeing that pic of all the finished jackets I got a bit jealous for not having one. 
Who's trolling on that thread though I saw the :pimp: which doesn't show as a smiley on SF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom