Dressing Better Vol 2.0

hennessy hennessy

you measured 40.25 and the 40 was too big?

Lian got back to me as well.

I measured between 40.5 and 40 and a little past 10cm for width. I was going to go with the 40...but now i'm not sure if i should do a 39.

I'm an 8-8.5 in most nikes. Trying to squeeze in an order since he said the next batch is August 24th.

I ordered a 41 in the cropped joints based on his suggestion. Right foot is 41.5 and left is a wee bit smaller. I take a 9 in Jordans and Nikes usually and 8.5US in most dress shoes.

I ordered a 41 in the cropped joints based on his suggestion. Right foot is 41.5 and left is a wee bit smaller. I take a 9 in Jordans and Nikes usually and 8.5US in most dress shoes.

Payment due at order or when they are delivered?

Mind PM'ing me his email address. Thanks!

Sergio. go to the site or ask the two people who freaking ordered who you speak with every day in our group chat.

what's wrong with you guy ?

smh. this fool Adrian got ya boy about to buy a stetson hat after seeing this fit.

900x900px-LL-4c7467ca_IMG_0119.jpeg

Have me out here looking like a Black Jonah X
mean.gif

i remember when a group of DBNTers got together to create a blog lmao

any word on what other colors SEF will release in the chelsea boot? Grey? Snuff? I love my tans, but want some more colors

btw that hat is easily one of my favorite pick ups ever lol. wore it almost everywhere I went while abroad. highly recommend copping to those on the fence.

eventually I wanna upgrade to a Borsalino but other expenses are being prioritized first.

Definitely would get broc's. Tan or dark brown suede is GOAT though. Do you guys feel Chelsea boots can be a signature boot in the fall/winter? I mean in my rotation they'd be getting worn once every 2-3 days probably. Can they take that kind of punishment? Particularly SEF or Ted Baker?

Last edited:
I have a pair from To Boot New York that I wear literally year round. thankfully they have a full vibram sole so they work fine for the winter and since I paid next to nothing for em, I don't mind beating them around.

I'd say a darker color SEF Chelsea would be completely fine for the winter. provided that you go to a cobbler and have the rubber topy (which they provide in your box to apoxy at your discretion) attached to not only protect the leather sole from the elements, but also to help provide you some traction.

which reminds me, i need to get them attached after my PI trip.

I aint trine catch my own body like that

handful of NTers are heading up to Frame's Bowling this Sat for Serg's bday. heading to some other spots later in the night as well.

PM/text if you care to link up.

I need your guys' help with finding a good quality suit for around $400-500 for a wedding next month. Any suggestions? I prefer slim/ Italian fit and a versatile all seasons color.

Thanks!

I need your guys' help with finding a good quality suit for around $400-500 for a wedding next month. Any suggestions? I prefer slim/ Italian fit and a versatile all seasons color.

Thanks!

Thick as thieves. Suit supply. J crew.

Dark blue or gray.

Back
Top Bottom