Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I put in two orders on the 8/24 batch, Lian actually shot me a note letting me know my pairs would ship more than likely next week.

QFT

since these tan chelsea boots. their have been no smooth deliveries.

those extra couple of days are worth it though.

some of y'all are mad impatient.

best part is we gonna see these complaints again in a couple of months when we all cop some grep boots (side zip or chelsea lol)
Thats what happens once y'all exposed it to the masses. :smh:

Can we get some fall looks in this thread. Too much talking not enough pics

zOBcHvF.jpg

OoH2cEX.jpg

My order was over a month.  So it's my money, I can ask as many questions/email as I want when it comes to MY money. (that's how I look at it) Especially after I've place an order 5 and half weeks ago.  If this was a situation on Ebay/NT and this was to happen, half of you guys would feel the same way. 
laugh.gif

Some you guys acting like this is some secret superior retail situation.  People are going to ruin it for us, poor us NT. 
laugh.gif

Fact of the matter, trends catch on...even outside of NT. Prices and change is inevitable when it comes to SUPPLY and DEMAND.

Last edited:
Bro. I'm grabbing my homie from 30th this Saturday morning.

link move? I might be back in Philly that night too.

this weekend is no good for me, i'll be attending a concert in camden on saturday. now that summer is coming to an end things usually slow down for me so hopefully we can link up soon enough

Dang, I forgot I ordered them :rofl:

I'm apart of the September 4th batch, so I automatically assumed I would at least have to wait til October 15th or so.

:lol:

This was when I was trying to figure out a few things related to the sizing

Last edited:
what are these boots you guys speak of and where do you order from? I want be fresh too....

My order was over a month.  So it's my money, I can ask as many questions/email as I want when it comes to MY money. (that's how I look at it) Especially after I've place an order 5 and half weeks ago.  If this was a situation on Ebay/NT and this was to happen, half of you guys would feel the same way. :lol:

Some you guys acting like this is some secret superior retail situation.  People are going to ruin it for us, poor us NT. :lol:

Fact of the matter, trends catch on...even outside of NT. Prices and change is inevitable when it comes to SUPPLY and DEMAND.

This man knows. So annoying when people post "your just adding to the hype". Adding what exactly? You think these Fragment Jordan 1s would not sell out if I ask how much would it run me if I miss retail?

:lol:

Thinking about sending Palace an email because people have gotten their orders delivered already and I disn't even get a tracking number

Last edited:
Random story - I remember a few years ago I was at the mall and over heard a Dad and his son in Journeys. Dad was probably 50 years old, son was probably 15. Dad see's the display of Sperry's and is astonished and goes "Holy crap, do you kids wear Topsiders now? This is what I used to wear when I was in middle school." Son couldn't care less what Dad had to say, but it gave me a good laugh. If I had kids right now I would tell them "Holy crap, I used to wear Superstars back in middle school and high school! Are you kids wearing them now?" 

I've been meaning to cop a pair of Superstars for a while now. Thanks for reminding me.

I remember I copped a pair of Pumas and my dad broke into his story about having every color in every material to match his Nike track jackets. He definitely had my attention.

He had one retro Nike track jacket lying around. I wore it once. Wish I could find it now.

Back
Top Bottom