Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man i dont see the appeal of any of that.

Even if it was not a collab and just straight balmain.

To each his own though.

The hoody is nice, also that green sweater with the crest. Those brown suede boots are pretty nice too, when does it release?

good price at $149; especially with thinsulate:

https://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clot...395/E4395.jsp?color_name=charcoal-herringbone

Fits like anus.

The boots, hoodie, and even the leather jacket all are a must for me. Hopefully they have in-store down here at the H&M Downtown Chicago.

Price point will matter a lot for the Balmain collection. I like the denim and the blue pea coat. I also would purchase the long sleeves that don't say BALMAIN on the chest if they are cheap

mytailor.com sent me a note that one of their tailors will be here in INDY a week from now.... just scheduled an appointment to get measured up for a few shirts... Finally gonna ditch the ludlow that i love so much and try the MTO world. 

mytailor.com sent me a note that one of their tailors will be here in INDY a week from now.... just scheduled an appointment to get measured up for a few shirts... Finally gonna ditch the ludlow that i love so much and try the MTO world. 
I swear by mytailor dress shirts. Probably have 15 of them. I'm spoiled though since I just roll through their HQ to look at the fabrics.

At $70-120, it's worth it. Note price diff varies a lot since it ranges from 1 ply to the Thomas Mason joints.

You can modify existing collar and have them do color blocking too.

Just got the J brand jeans in. Came in a black tote like box. Size 32 measures 32" across the waist so tts indeed. It is really soft. Softest Jean I've ever had. Inseam is 32" although tag says 34". Leg opening is 6.5".

Last edited:
Walked around comic con today in my red wings for about 5 hours. By hour 3 my legs and knees weren't feeling too good. Walked around last year in indy boots without any pain though.

#justpostthedambpicinthethread
I used to do this since before the blog was started but people said I was posting too many pictures. With the links, anyone can choose to see them or not.

Plus, I usually add comments about the outfits anyway.

You want hits on your blog.
Own that **** bro.
It's how society works these days.

Why your homie Instagram trying to start **** up?

Back
Top Bottom