Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I dont think chelsea boots are a trend.

Ive seen people wearing those pretty much as long as i can remember.

I think its just that ***** **** put them on the forefront cuz he obviously gets alot of media attention and now a whole new group of people are hip to them.

Nothing wrong with that imho.

But me personally i didn't like them then and i don't now.

I tried lol.

Yeah I wouldn't say Chelsea boots are a trend either. They've been a staple for a long time now. I have noticed more of those tan suede ones though. So I guess that could be considered a trend.

Probably should have asked this before buying them. But are there many counterfeit RRL denim out there? Just grabbed a new pair for a third of the retail cost

Probably should have asked this before buying them. But are there many counterfeit RRL denim out there? Just grabbed a new pair for a third of the retail cost
i mean maybe they copped it at an outlet and just felt super generous?

I never tried on a pair of heel / chelsea boots. I like my boots to fit kinda snug. Does that elastic on the sides of chelseas help give a good fit?

really should stop buying clothes if i'm still cutting to my ideal weight..

jacket no longer fits me...so DBNT disco available if anyone is interested:

https://www.grailed.com/listings/231739

I dont think chelsea boots are a trend.

Ive seen people wearing those pretty much as long as i can remember.

I think its just that ***** **** put them on the forefront cuz he obviously gets alot of media attention and now a whole new group of people are hip to them.

Nothing wrong with that imho.

But me personally i didn't like them then and i don't now.

I tried lol.
Yeah, but how many of those cats would rock chelseas if yee didn't rock them/

Got my olive bomber jacket from gap in the mail today. Shipped super quick. Got it for ~$55 with the 40% off they had on Monday. Love the fit and the jacket has the perfect weight on it IMO.

I'm looking for some business casual crew neck sweaters with elbow patches. Any suggestions?
Decent quality? Is it on slim side? Haven't worn gap in years but I'm looking for a bomber to wear during fall.

Back
Top Bottom