Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I use a guy in King of Prussia, the place is called 'European Tailor'. Great service, he has a great attitude. But like StoneyTony said, you can find one closer to you that will get the job done

def need to find one trustworthy enough in Philly

I'm actually back at my parents in jersey right now just to head over to my tailor around this way. I've never gone to anyone else before as I am beyond pleased with his competence.

A little confused about SEF, you can order any model/colorway you want? Or only what's on the site now?

What are some inexpensive options when it comes to flannel shirts? I'm looking for thick ones, been buying some decent ones from Sam's Club but they always shrink after one wash

What are some inexpensive options when it comes to flannel shirts? I'm looking for thick ones, been buying some decent ones from Sam's Club but they always shrink after one wash
I've liked the ones from Uniqlo on sale for around $20 but they probably aren't the thickest. Costco actually has pretty solid basics, I'm sure they have a flannel somewhere. Their plain tees are pretty thick and have held up well for me. 

uniqlo is solid for flannels. they always go on sale too..

just dont dry them in the dryer if you don't want them to shrink

If u buyin flannels from sams club just get them from target.

Trust me.

Picked up those grey common projects chelped boots. Had a gift card and took 50 bucks off. Can't wait for them to get here

contemplating getting some nf stacked guys. sounds like consensus is to size down? was looking up the measurements at tate and yoko and in terms of waist they recommend going down two sizes. this sound about right?

contemplating getting some nf stacked guys. sounds like consensus is to size down? was looking up the measurements at tate and yoko and in terms of waist they recommend going down two sizes. this sound about right?
definitely.

I just took my pair to my tailor today to get the waist taken in an inch and that was after sizing down to a 30 (normally a 31)

Costco does have nice tee shirts. I don't know anyone with a membership there anymore though. I'll have to check out Target next time I'm in there.

Copped a black/black reversible to digi camo TOJ varsity. For the price I'm happy. Second TOJ piece. Just waiting on that MA-1...

Costco does have nice tee shirts. I don't know anyone with a membership there anymore though. I'll have to check out Target next time I'm in there.
plus...

they keep the cost low

Back
Top Bottom