Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What color / material should I get? I'm probably going to buy the ASOS Chelsea... Do I get black? tan? brown? suede? leather? I like them all. 

Yo hold up! @instagram were you just in that food court next to MSG folding a bunch of Yeezy gear?!? I was with my work crew at the table next to you I think and you told us they weren't for resale lmao :lol:

We built those diamond plated cube booths that all the merch. Was being sold out of haha.

Last edited:
Yo hold up! @instagram were you just in that food court next to MSG folding a bunch of Yeezy gear?!? I was with my work crew at the table next to you I think and you told us they weren't for resale lmao :lol:

We built those diamond plated cube booths that all the merch. Was being sold out of haha.

IG on a internet hiatus while he studies for a licensure exam but I told him what you posted and confirmed it was him lol.

PM me if you'd like. I'll pass his info if you guys wanna chat

anybody here try the new banana republic shirt fits? they got rid of the slim/tailored slim now its just Camden and grant fit can anyone comment on how they fit compared to the old fits

Can someone explain this outfit? Not really into fashion but always thought Ye had nice style. He wore this to his own fashion event? It's almost like anti-fashion to me.

Kanye-West-Yeezy-Season-3-MSG-7-640x960.jpg

Lmao at explain outfit.
It's a ******* t shirt and sweats

****** really dissecting Kanye a little too much Lmao

Last edited:
Trying to find a black shoe for all the groomsmen to wear at a fair/modest price point. Can't get anything in person right now so do any of you have suggestions? Thanks in advance

been a while since i've been to the magic gardens, thanks for giving me a reminder on something to do when it gets a little warmer

Anyone know where I can cop a pinkish/coral sweatshirt like the kith one that dropped today for not $140 lol? Any good sites for hoodies that aren't insanely priced like JEC?

Anyone know where I can cop a pinkish/coral sweatshirt like the kith one that dropped today for not $140 lol? Any good sites for hoodies that aren't insanely priced like JEC?

140 seems like a decent price for that piece, but I haven't held it in hand.

You just check out H&M if you want the look that is friendly to your wallet.

not sure if right place but i ended up with two pair of those fog x pacsun shorts.. sz small.. pm me :nerd:

How should topcoats fit? I'm a 38r in my sports coats and Blazers, should I stick with 38r or go up to 39r for layering? (Specifically jcrew)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom