Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nice jacket, JPS JPS
Patch is an easy fix.

Thanks Brother.

Yo that Stitch ripper is clutch

Last edited:
Huge CK on the buttons is also kind of an eye sore, don't like Levis jackets?

nvm just went back and saw you said they're boxy

Also.. Got word that American Leathers in NYC is going out of business and will be selling leathers for 70% off, they carry lots of Schott/Vanson if anyone is interested, may be worth checking out.

Last edited:
Huge CK on the buttons is also kind of an eye sore, don't like Levis jackets?

nvm just went back and saw you said they're boxy

Also.. Got word that American Leathers in NYC is going out of business and will be selling leathers for 70% off, they carry lots of Schott/Vanson if anyone is interested, may be worth checking out.

Levis is good if u wanna later w a hoodie.

The CK patch is da size of stamp

Yo how was da pusha t cocert

Idk how you'd feel about RRL truckers, they are pretty stiff though, require some break in but the construction is amazing man

Bro... concert was dope but short as F, he was probably only on stage for about an hour, and it wouldn't hurt him to bring out a feature or two, dude always seems to perform alone.

Since we were/are talking about spring pieces. This Shipley & Halmos piece is a favorite. Unfilled so it's nice for cool weather with just a tee, but roomy enough for a sweater/hoody under. Also pretty content that my key pieces are several years old now, getting my money's worth.

Idk how you'd feel about RRL truckers, they are pretty stiff though, require some break in but the construction is amazing man

Bro... concert was dope but short as F, he was probably only on stage for about an hour, and it wouldn't hurt him to bring out a feature or two, dude always seems to perform alone.

RRL is hands down the pinnacle of RL for me (imo).

Need a plug for it doe [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

RRL is hands down the pinnacle of RL for me (imo).

Need a plug for it doe [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Man you talking nonsense... stay sleep

^ They released those 50 colors in Superstars. Should've been Stan Smiths -- Adidas would've $$$$.

Last edited:
Oh yea thats rite.

i still want the superstars tho.

That olive or blue pastel or light pink one.

Wen i first saw them together i was like wth is this lol.

But if u look at each individually theyre clean imho

Looking to get some CP Achilles Lows and am torn on sizing between a EU 42 or 43. I wear a US 10 or 10.5 in basically every other shoe.

Any thoughts? I'm thinking the 42s since they should stretch out some and most say to size down one.

Looking to get some CP Achilles Lows and am torn on sizing between a EU 42 or 43. I wear a US 10 or 10.5 in basically every other shoe.

Any thoughts? I'm thinking the 42s since they should stretch out some and most say to size down one.
Get the 42. I wear the same size as you. I got the 42.

Hey guys, looking for some inspiration regarding what to wear with white denim. Just bought some slim fit uniqlo white selvedge denim and have worn it a few times with chambray shirts and some solid polos. Any other good ideas for how to pair white denim? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom