Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Taking a lot of inspiration from California surf culture and mixing it with my usual Japan, military, southwestern steez

Good luck to anyone else who has to wear a suit to work in this upcoming summer weather.

NYC subways = :x  

I think I might try and get a linen suit. The humidity is definitely crazy. I need to rock a headband since my forehead will be shining.

Haul from Epaulet

What are yall doing for the summer? I feel like i dress the worse during the summer. Never quite know what to throw together. Any shorts suggestions?

What are yall doing for the summer? I feel like i dress the worse during the summer. Never quite know what to throw together. Any shorts suggestions?
Pick up a white linen blazer, now. While the price is reasonable.  And a seersucker suit. I don't know your complexion, but the suit should contrast with your complexion.

Last edited:
If chino shorts didn't have those slant pockets, I would like them. I hate slant pockets, stuff always falling out. I got rid of all my old shorts so I need to get new ones.

I personally think a satchel or a messenger bag looks better than a hold all. But when you're wearing light colors and certain fabrics the straps can strain your shirt.

It's a jcrew washed cotton shirt. Should still be available but that image is from like 3 years ago lol

Back
Top Bottom