Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I meant their stuff will just go on sale at nordstrom like it does in jcrew stores. I haven't shopped at both stores in a while. uniqlo or macys get most of my money.

Yeah i peep J. Crew Factory now and again when i need some cheap work polos or flannels. But if i can get regular j. crew for cheaper at nordstroms i might keep an eye out when im in store

J. Crew and the Gap have the same problem (and to some extent-Polo). Higher prices, lower quality and women's cuts that are confusing and illogical.

They decided to chase Millennials, while ignoring their core customers. Do I need to go on a diet-yes. Will I lose weight to fit into your clothes-no.

Take all my reps!
Went to pick up my orders today for me and the fam.
Couldn't be happier :smile:

$10 off each Uniqlo order -- looks like everyone here copped a $20 flannel for $10

Pretty much. The flannels seemed like the main get for most but there were other come ups to be had as well. They had some grey cuffed sweats on sale for $12.xx, with the $10 coupon copped for $2.xx :lol:

$10 off each Uniqlo order -- looks like everyone here copped a $20 flannel for $10

Pretty much. The flannels seemed like the main get for most but there were other come ups to be had as well. They had some grey cuffed sweats on sale for $12.xx, with the $10 coupon copped for $2.xx :lol:

Copped 2 packaged tees for $1.80 ($5.90 each) for my little brother

:lol:

Well damn! I missed out for real.

You could jig socks and underwear combos to land order for just north of $1 a piece.

That was the best come ups.

Guys, need to find grey slacks in this shade for my groomsman asap
Trying to keep it affordable for them
Any suggestions?

one of the uniqlo denim shirts i ordered is too tight. if i go in to exchange for a flannel in store, will they charge the difference since I picked it up for $11 using the code? or can i do an even exchange?

It should be an even exchange. Bring the manager into it if you run into difficulties.

I swapped one of my orders no prob but I know sarteaga0408 sarteaga0408 had to get assistance.

one of the uniqlo denim shirts i ordered is too tight. if i go in to exchange for a flannel in store, will they charge the difference since I picked it up for $11 using the code? or can i do an even exchange?
Nope, just grab the correct size in-store and tell them you want an exchange.

Wish I would have ordered more flannels the grey x blue buffalo one is :pimp: and fits perfectly.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for neutral tone t-shirts with a normal to slim fit? No extra long or wide...

Can anyone point me in the right direction for neutral tone t-shirts with a normal to slim fit? No extra long or wide...
I've got a couple Old Navy tees that fit pretty well. I'm team frail, and they still fit pretty damn good/slim.

Also team broke.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Highly suggest Grana Scoop Tees.

Create an account through my code to get 10% off your order. I am 5'10" 180lbs and wear a Large for a slight drapey fit; Medium for a more fitted look.

Recs for Mocha, Olive, Burgundy, White, and Black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom