Dressing Better Vol 2.0

42R here as well

White CP Achilles lows came in earlier this week; shoutout to whoever it was in here that recommended size 41 based on my CP chelsea boots size.
Fits great. My right foot fits perfect but my left foot is significantly wider so I had to widen certain parts like the heel and middle of the shoe to make it fit properly. But it's all good now.
That's why I normally take half sizes for my other shoes. A 41 is ok for my right foot but my left foot won't fit. And a 42 is always too large for my right foot. The half size is the perfect balance between the two.
I even had to buy my soccer shoes in 2 different sizes because I couldn't find a size that fit both my feet :lol:  

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Definitely not in a 4 season worsted wool. It is gonna be offerings from the past few years and the only olive that has dropped has been in either linen or cotton.
Correct. If i remember correctly they had a cotton copenhagen that i was gonna buy but i passed since i already got too much. 

Definitely not in a 4 season worsted wool. It is gonna be offerings from the past few years and the only olive that has dropped has been in either linen or cotton.
Correct. If i remember correctly they had a cotton copenhagen that i was gonna buy but i passed since i already got too much. 
Copenhagen summer suiting had an awkward cut from what I've gathered. I'd try one on in store first if you can.

Unless it's something amazing I don't see myself picking up anything in regards to suiting. I'm hoping for a white club collar shirt though.

46R here. In for a suit and waist coat

I'm with the 46s. Went to suit supply today for the first time and man was I impressed great folks working in there and glad I took y'all advice and got my jacket size down. Can't wait for the sale im in

last one i got expired the 5th of july

Good looking out I guess I'll just shell out the money at the current sale price

By the way anybody got the the "natural" color CM achilles ? any comments.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom