Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Heard good things about Sid mashburn stuff. Pricey but they have 50 off sales twice a year. Alterations free. Anyone own any Sid pieces?

bballkingsrule1 bballkingsrule1 I understand that it seems steep for a SuitSupply suit but if it's something you intend to wear frequently then it's worth the money. One of my most worn suits is a Blue Napoli which is worn at least once a week and it was definitely money well spent. If you fit their Napoli cut fairly well, SS has a a navy suit for $399. With alterations I can see this coming in at sub-$500. You won't regret it. They also have a few other suits in the $399 range as well btw. Only other alternative is if you have a friend who is traveling to Europe with a SuSu there. Same suit sells for about 299Euros plus VAT refund, so sub $300, just an FYI.

Man grana need to learn how to fill out customs forms completely. My package is in limbo

On a side note, got a good amount of people copping w/ my code.

Will def bless up!

Still a lot of stuff available on sale

https://www.grana.com/r/4250/

Chinos and esf jeans. Henleys are fire. My boy got his boardshorts and says they're dope

Thinking about going suitsupply any suggestions on suits?? (tryna keep the budget under $600) looking for something navy blue for interviews/work

Went in store to Jcrew today at my mall and they were still doing their 50% off sale. Found a dope double breasted jacket for 145. My suit/jacket collection has really grown since that SS outlet.

Yea i get free tailoring, but since he's so busy the wait time is 2-4 weeks minimum :lol:

He knows how to hand make anything. Taught the entire SuitSupply how to tailor, they use the tailoring manual that he created there lol. He wants to open his own bespoke business and hand make cashmere top coats here in the city, but lacks the internet knowledge to really spread it. Once things come to fruition i'll keep NT posted with some discounts.

That's beyond dope man! He should go for it. Not hard to learn the interwebz knowledge nowadays and fairly cheap to hire someone to help/teach/manage your online presence.

bballkingsrule1 bballkingsrule1 I understand that it seems steep for a SuitSupply suit but if it's something you intend to wear frequently then it's worth the money. One of my most worn suits is a Blue Napoli which is worn at least once a week and it was definitely money well spent. If you fit their Napoli cut fairly well, SS has a a navy suit for $399. With alterations I can see this coming in at sub-$500. You won't regret it. They also have a few other suits in the $399 range as well btw. Only other alternative is if you have a friend who is traveling to Europe with a SuSu there. Same suit sells for about 299Euros plus VAT refund, so sub $300, just an FYI.
Hey thank you fam. Ima try to save up for it then. What color dress shirts you reccomend go with gray and navy suits respectively?

Whats a good quality leather wallet/money clip ? My current wallet is worn out and I want to get one that will last a while through daily use
To get a good quality/long lasting one am I gonna have to pony up the money for a LV/Gucci, etc ?

Whats a good quality leather wallet/money clip ? My current wallet is worn out and I want to get one that will last a while through daily use
To get a good quality/long lasting one am I gonna have to pony up the money for a LV/Gucci, etc ?

Tanner Goods, unless their quality has dipped...can be had for around $100, give or take a few monies

I just copped this one in the Dublin Irish Tan. The price was fair, looks to be good quality, and handmade in the USA.
https://craftandlore.com/collections/all/products/horween-chromexcel-port-wallet?variant=22023013255

I was also checking these out, but a lot more compared to the first one. They were out of the #8 Cordovan in the Bugs Moran. I'll probably grab that when it comes in stock. Made in the USA as well.
https://ashlandleather.com/collections/wallets

Looking for a suit in the $200-$300 dollar range. I have a wedding and my highschool reunion to go to next month. I have a navy suit, I'll prob wear that to the wedding. Any recommendations?

If you don't want to spend Goyard/LV money,Coach is good quality at a lower price.

Back
Top Bottom