Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Current trend from Barneys. Taken last night:

IMG_6660.JPG

Every time someone asks about an affordable yet good quality pair of dress shoes, answer is going to be Meermin always :lol:

I'm pretty happy that my style remains unchanged throughout the years pretty much. Only thing is jeans got slimmer. Went from 7" to 6.5" leg openings. Never got into elongated t shirts or such. I also don't wear bright colors much anymore.

From the other day:

IMG_6539.JPG

Looking back, it's amazing how tight knight the OG team has been though most of us don't buy clothes like we used to anymore.

Love the pattern on that suit. Wheres it from?

Do leather jackets stretch?

Looking to layer eventually with a hoodie.....

Just copped this schott in a medium despite some ppl saying I should go large (I'm almost a 41 in my shoulders. I called schott and they said go medium because of stretching.

Are your dress pants tapered the same width as your regular jeans?
No way. That would kill the silhouette and drape. Trousers usually have 7-7.5" leg opening. Jeans and chinos have 6.5-7".

Wis man its good to see you post in here. It's been a while since this was my favorite thread on NT but it's definitely cool to see some of the relationships that's developed from it.

I dead *** laughed when those meermins got posted. Ironically I still don't own a pair, maybe I will cop now that I'm on my second wind of casual dressing
I've been on many forums, from cars to business. The ones I made on this board are some of the best. I don't know of anyone else coordinating to fly in and meet up to hang out :lol:

Love the pattern on that suit. Wheres it from?
They're just chinos. Linen and cotton blend, from J. Crew.

Do leather jackets stretch?

Looking to layer eventually with a hoodie.....

They don't stretch like that. I've had them all: lamb, goat, calf, and horsehide. My first one was tight...like GQ tight. It fitted fine with a t shirt, but with a light sweater, arms were hurting. It stretched a bit, but never enough to make it comfy. I ended up selling it.

MAN I hate the new NT. Got zero notifications for any of the threads I've subscribed to.
Did you set it up to receive notifications? I subscribe to tons of threads but only elected to receive notifications for some of them.

I was consistently receiving but havent got squat the past few days. Gonna look into it now.

edit: Literally everything is checked for my alerts. There's no good reason why I have not been receiving.

I was consistently receiving but havent got squat the past few days. Gonna look into it now.

edit: Literally everything is checked for my alerts. There's no good reason why I have not been receiving.

I said this i think in TAN.

Same thing. One day i have 144 "alerts" the next day i have "10" and all the threads i like seem to never pop up. Its strange. Have yet to figure it all out

whack s*** man

In some wierd way I do think that this migration has changed NT as a whole and not necessarily for the better. I had to turn mine off bc I was literally getting notifications regularly via email on spam levels

I'm actually getting too many alerts. I get emails for just about anything I respond too. Sometimes I even get alerts about new topics I wouldn't have even been remotely interested in.

I'm only checking this and the jordan 1 thread kinda heavy right now anyways.

May jump back in Polo tho, some of this new season ish is gonna go great with my reinvigorated dressing better spirit, plus it will still let me have some fun.

Red Wings and Wolverines for me again. Been wanting a sleek, black boot but haven't seen one i've liked.

I saw dayton boot company finally put up pics of their boots in other colors and leathers. Might try them out. I like viberg but out of my price range. I told my friend about their sample sale a few months back and he bought some suede ones.

Back
Top Bottom