Dressing Better Vol 2.0

thanks for the links marmourjr. def gonna be on the hunt in the next little while to try to find one, too fire. the leather on the moto jackets should be thicker or thinner leather or is it personal preference ? seems like a thicker leather would hold its shape better and not look as droopy etc.

thanks for the links marmourjr. def gonna be on the hunt in the next little while to try to find one, too fire. the leather on the moto jackets should be thicker or thinner leather or is it personal preference ? seems like a thicker leather would hold its shape better and not look as droopy etc.

Personal preference. I went with thick so I can break it in and add character to it. My coat fit perfect not loose or tight.

Hate to ruin the flow of this #JacketTalk , but I got my first couple of pairs of ae denim in and I gotta admit that I'm a little salty for being so late. Keeping my raw denim, but not sure that I'll be buying anymore after this. The comfort of flex is mind-boggling.

Wait until holiday sales come around.
We gonna be eating at $15-20 for a pair of AE flex.

Grine Grine what's the sizing like on the blk dnm? You're a medium. If you don't mind me asking, what are your dimensions?

I'm 5'9, 174lbs.

Last edited:
Man Blk Denim leathers are so fire but they never make my size. curse my broad shoulders

Grine Grine what's the sizing like on the blk dnm? You're a medium. If you don't mind me asking, what are your dimensions?

I'm 5'9, 174lbs.

I’m 5’11.5” - 189lbs.

However I have broad shoulders and thick biceps.

I think a medium will work. My coat is a large.

51BB9562-81D2-48C7-9E77-5966E3B0DB77.jpeg
546DB68C-F95B-4CE8-8A63-80460E1E0B98.jpeg

Last edited:
Man Blk Denim leathers are so fire but they never make my size. curse my broad shoulders
The unattachable belt kills BLKDNM leathers for me. Shame because they have a few sitting on Grailed for good prices.

Hate to ruin the flow of this #JacketTalk , but I got my first couple of pairs of ae denim in and I gotta admit that I'm a little salty for being so late. Keeping my raw denim, but not sure that I'll be buying anymore after this. The comfort of flex is mind-boggling.

There’s a reason most brands make stretch pants and jeans now. It’s nice rocking slim stuff that’s comfortable. I don’t have any ae stuff yet but levi’s, gap, and jcrew has good stretch stuff as well. Only downside is the waist can stretch out too much so I need to size down.

Agreed on sizing for BLK DNM leather. I’m 6’0” 205 and have a large. Wear 40R suit jacket and fits great.

Grine Grine the 2nd and 3rd ebay links you posted is the jacket I have.

The classic look. I think that's the 5.

I was picking between the 8 and 31 (the one I have).

I really wanted this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-BLK-D...=item43f08f928c:g:jYgAAOSwhcJWQ5et:rk:29:pf:0

But, I was able to score a Saks version of this in Plum (Black Friday Sale). Beautiful color for a bomber.

Thoughts on the CDG Play Converses? Hi's or lo's?
Looking for some shoes I can rock with fits these days: black tee + black slim chinos

1.PNG

Thoughts on the CDG Play Converses? Hi's or lo's?
Looking for some shoes I can rock with fits these days: black tee + black slim chinos

1.PNG

Love them. Have four pairs. If your jeans stack a lot, I'm short, then lows will do. Personally I like the hi's better. Overall they are comfy.

Btw if you're in between sizes go half a size down. For example, I'm a 9.5 and went with a 9.

Always wanted to try a pair of JE denim but my thighs are kinda big so i fear they won't fit well.

My current go to have been Abercrombie Athletic skinny fit. Prob very similar to everyone's fav AE flex denim

Back
Top Bottom