Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Funny I just copped a parka and a pair of like cargo style joggers that are super dope, I’ll post a pic tomorrow

I got the ultra parka and took with me on a recent trip to Montreal. Kept me nice and toasty in the 20 degree snowy weather.

Wanted dad coat too but will wait til it goes below $100. Fit is great but not substantial enough for winter cold.

Last edited:
Anybody else following Abercrombie? Since Aaron Levine came over from Club Monaco in 2015 they’ve eclipsed J Crew IMO in terms of mall brand menswear. Been buying a lot of stuff from them lately and their rebrand has been fire.
I haven’t stepped in there since 2006. Are they still putting their logo on EVERTYHING?

Can never wear Abercrombie. That's the brand the SWS rich kids at my high school wore, and I still remember the racism against minorities (the racist Chinese laundry shirts, putting black/Mexican/Asians in the back room while putting white people up front, etc). Maybe they've changed since the early/mid 2000s but that's the first thing that comes to mind whenever I hear of the brand

Those fluorescent popped collar polos with the moose/deer logo (or whatever that was) was the go to shirt for them :lol:

I’ve been removing some tags/logos off shirts with a seam ripper if they’re noticeable.

They renovated the store at Tyson’s mall last year and it’s really nice. Not sure if they’re doing the same revamp at every location but they should. Been getting a lot of wear from these since I got them:

DESIRE_MIA_060A+F.jpg

KIC_122-8555-0742-100_life1

Last edited:
I’ve been removing some tags/logos off shirts with a seam ripper if they’re noticeable.

They renovated the store at Tyson’s mall last year and it’s really nice. Not sure if they’re doing the same revamp at every location but they should. Been getting a lot of wear from these since I got them:

This!
I mostly buy stuff that has no logo and if they do i make sure its just a sewn on tag that i can take off. It can be a little tedious studying the online pics to see fi there is a moose embrodiered anywhere but most of the stuff will say "icon" polo or something which means it has the moose. Was never a fan of branding on any clothes honestly. But the fit + quality + price is basically perfect for me

Abercrombie is cool. I buy stuff whenever they have the 60/70% off. Got a safari jacket for $36 along with some other basic logo less crewnecks, raglans, sweaters, jeans, etc for the low. One of the only mall brands I mess with.

Refuse to buy anything from H&M. Just feels so cheap

Just got all my Abercrombie stuff. Decent quality it seems. Flannels soft and thicker than a normal short.

Sweaters not my style so I'll return those.

Anyone rock boots where the tongue slides to the side?

I know with sneakers a fix would be to lace them through that hole in the tongue ...

Wearing one of these Abercrombie flannels today..... **** is nice. Soft, decent thickness, nice fit.

Wish they had more colors. I'd love a black/grey flannel that I cannot seem to find anywhere (besides Proper Cloth custom, and the John Elliott one from a few years ago).

j crew 50% off today. Grabbed a few random things like harry's kit for $12, and some xmas gifts for wifey.

Their better sale was cyber monday. 50% off a lot of stuff. Got some blazers and herringbone dress pants.

Back
Top Bottom