Dressing Better Vol 2.0

uniformla
but lately i've been wearing uniqlo's supima cotton shirts. a little thicker with more of a classic cut. a lot cheaper too
Thanks!

More link/suggestions are appreciated in advance.

Last edited:
Big boys; Asos?

sizing is all over the place. I'm a 2XL in shirts and jackets but reading the size charts, I'd have to get a 4XL or bigger in some of their pieces. Anyone recommend?

Any of you guys clean and care for you leather products? Shoes, jackets etc.. what’s your regimen like?

Big boys; Asos?

sizing is all over the place. I'm a 2XL in shirts and jackets but reading the size charts, I'd have to get a 4XL or bigger in some of their pieces. Anyone recommend?
Just size up one or two depending on the fit. If it’s regular fit, I size up two. If it’s relaxed, I size up one. I don’t size up for oversized. I’m a bigger guy too.

Nothing crazy for my leather jackets. Lexol cleaner and conditioner and another layer of honey leather once a year.
giphy.gif

Looking for a casual-ish shoe that I can wear with jeans and chinos. Not sneakers. My old go-to use to be Beeswax Clark’s Desert Boots but I’m trying to step it up a bit and get something else?

Thoughts? No budget, only preference is they have to be brown

Looking for a casual-ish shoe that I can wear with jeans and chinos. Not sneakers. My old go-to use to be Beeswax Clark’s Desert Boots but I’m trying to step it up a bit and get something else?

I would go with
RW iron rangers
Alden indy boots
Chelsea boots
Wolverine 1000 mile

I personally feel like these are good for every day and can go with jeans or chinos.

thursday boots co captain

Monotone sneakers can be dressed up or down and still look good.

I got a pair of all black and all navy trainers

Reactions: ASE
Back
Top Bottom