Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yea I looked up kimono jacket on Google image and there's a s*** ton of styles.

That would be cool for the spring to just throw over a white t like that.

Even with some shorts.

I'd like a shorter one.

Yea I looked up kimono jacket on Google image and there's a s*** ton of styles.

That would be cool for the spring to just throw over a white t like that.

Even with some shorts.

I'd like a shorter one.
I was looking at some of the NSF ones on the Barneys sale currently. Unsure on the weight and they are much more distressed but the cut is different and interesting:

506180435_3_TopFrontQtr

Heard food in London ain’t so great tho from bunch of my homies who’ve been

I’ve seen people classify that coat as a Noragi or kimono

London food is regular. Of course theres the great restaurants and your regular degular spots, but it isnt known as a foodie place.

Bought a couple of slim shirts from Factory JCrew. Still feel like im flooding in them. :smh:

ha that IG account Fredrik above reminded me whenever i wear my EZ ankle uniqlo pants i always get random coworkers or even my wife making comments about how they're cropped .. waiting for the rain today..etc.. etc.. :smh:

He’s my Joe Biden. He visited me in Switzerland while I was working there for the last year.
Lol I’ve chilled w him a few times. Nice guy. Kinda strange but a dope dude lol. Did u write a book btw? I feel like I chopped it up w u on old NT

Best meal I’ve ever had.
best sandwich I ever had...a sandwich shop on a narrow street around the city center

otherwise, all the other food I had sucked

made the mistake of not really looking for food at places that are not necessarily in the city center other than the sandwich shop

convinced all the Italian food I had was for tourists...gelato, lasagna, one of the worse pieces of pizza I ever ate

the gyro place by the sandwich shop had a decent schwarma

Back
Top Bottom