Dressing Better Vol 2.0

NTDB - I need some help finding some new chinos that can fit my thighs but are still tapered. I’m a 32 waist/34 length which has been making it difficult. I used to like my 484s but now they’re way too tight in the thigh.

Tried some stone island cargos recently but even those were snug in the thigh. Anyone have suggestions on a decent pair of chinos/trousers for an athletic build?

Also not to get too specific, but really been looking for a pair in dark green/olive as well. All suggestions welcome!
I have big quads and my go to are Banana Republic Slim Traveler. They are super stretchy which makes them comfy AF! I usually go up one size and have them tapered down to a 6 3/4 leg opening.

They are $98 but if you use code BRFAMILY they come out to $49.

Last edited:
I have big quads and my go to are Banana Republic Slim Traveler. They are super stretchy which makes them comfy AF! I usually go up one size and have them tapered down to a 6 3/4 leg opening.

Good looks. Just found the ‘Athletic Tapered Core Temp Drawstring Pant’ on BR too which look like they’ll be perfect for casual.

Rocked this fit yesterday

ECnLWYzXsAE_glF

ECnLWZZXsAEyhr0

Excited for the Fall season to get some layering action going

Anyone wear everlane? Okay grabbed one indigo oxford in the past but they have choose what you pay sale right now

https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-sale
Yeah I copped a chore jacket from them back in March. Did a lot of reading up on them beforehand, and it seemed like there were a lot of mixed reviews regarding quality. Might have to see what that sale is hitting for though.

Haven’t checked out return policy but something I’d wanna try out for size before committing

I'm currently wearing a shirt and jeans from Everlane. They seem fine for the price. The two shirts I have appear to run on the shorter side, which is good for me but may be an issue if you're tall and skinny.

Need help on deciding which type of shoes I can rock with a short sleeve button up? I have Chelsea boots but something doesn’t look right lol. More for a night out look.

Need help on deciding which type of shoes I can rock with a short sleeve button up? I have Chelsea boots but something doesn’t look right lol. More for a night out look.
I rock short sleeve button ups with chelseas all the time :lol:

pic of the shirt

Dam homie you going to rock white loafers? If so ask the old folks at the senior living facility in your area. They should be able to help :lol:
In that vintage Bentley hell yea
Lol White is a Cali vibe but the others on site are very clean.

i feel like a lot of folks may have asked this in the past, but where can i get a decent denim jacket? i’m on the slimmer side and the levi’s ones look like they’d be baggy

Seems like every brand makes a denim jacket. The levis one fit me fine. I have a polo one that's great. Go to the mall and try a bunch on.

You should check out their Athletic Tapered Traveler Pants so you dont need to get them tapered. I think theyre only sold online though.

going to a wedding next month, and have to wear a jacket/blazer. where can I find decent priced one?

Back
Top Bottom