Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For the guys saying their jeans shrink how are you washing and drying them?
Buy longer in length, wash, dry on low heat, get hemmed if need them shorter. After that, no issues with shrinking (yet).

Also, rag and bone 8) Best jeans (even if overpriced) I've ever owned based on fit and comfort.

Jeans always seem to shrink in the thighs first for me. Athletic build I guess.
levi’s/fedex taking forever to arrive. Label was created dec 3

Honestly I was just trying to justify the button fly
i respect it. makes sense that button fly would be better at keep the shape of the jeans in the area.

not unheard of for jeans to shrink though, sanfordized or unsanfordized, some shrink is to be expected, especially if you're machine drying.

i respect it. makes sense that button fly would be better at keep the shape of the jeans in the area.

not unheard of for jeans to shrink though, sanfordized or unsanfordized, some shrink is to be expected, especially if you're machine drying.

The zipper wave thing can happen on zip hoodies too, where it gets wavy because the fabric shrinks but the zipper can't

I don't really dry any of my good denim. I don't wash them a ton and usually hang dry. Stuff that I do dry, is on low/no heat

Any chance this jacket restocks or once it’s gone, it’s gone? They only have XS right now

I like it, especially for 40% off
2C0A773A-2144-423F-B105-5B6A0D840BB6.png

Anyone recommend any cargo pants? Looking for black, and hoping for a softer tweed / twill type fabric to them (not the nylon ripstop type stuff). I know of the Carhartt WIP aviation, but looking for other suggestions.

Maybe these?

Where are yall coppin your plain socks from? I was looking for some cushiony/comfortable unbranded crew socks in white/cream/black and maybe some other plain colors. I checked out uniqlo but their selection is pretty weird and the ones that look pretty comfortable are all in funky colors. Their plain whites felt pretty cheap for the price. Not trying to pay like $10 a pair or anything crazy. Any suggestions?

all I used to wear were 511’s, but then I would have to take them to the tailor to get them tapered. Started buying the 512’s and I don't have to anymore.

If you get the 512’s and they’re not as fitted as you want them, just wash them in cold water and throw them in the dryer a few times

Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking for the right color, and I'm definitely scooping a pair.

Where are yall coppin your plain socks from? I was looking for some cushiony/comfortable unbranded crew socks in white/cream/black and maybe some other plain colors. I checked out uniqlo but their selection is pretty weird and the ones that look pretty comfortable are all in funky colors. Their plain whites felt pretty cheap for the price. Not trying to pay like $10 a pair or anything crazy. Any suggestions?

all my socks are from uniqlo lol

all my socks are from uniqlo too
all from the 1$ and 2$ sales

still holding up from like 4 years ago
wear them every single day of my life

do uniqlo socks look good with Aj1s? the high socks? i usually like wearing aj1 with shorts

Those basic colored uni a Socks do wear it for me though. Yall talking cushioned versions? Link?

Need recommendations on good weight/quality t-shirts.
I liked the uni qlo white tees but they’ve shrunk and discolored a bit. Looking for a more relaxed fit, I’ve actually liked a carhartt work T-shirt.

I liked the uni qlo white tees but they’ve shrunk and discolored a bit. Looking for a more relaxed fit, I’ve actually liked a carhartt work T-shirt.
champion embroidered script t's are pretty solid. (has small champion spellout on the left chest)

Anyone recommend any cargo pants? Looking for black, and hoping for a softer tweed / twill type fabric to them (not the nylon ripstop type stuff). I know of the Carhartt WIP aviation, but looking for other suggestions.

Maybe these?

Lands end has slim cargo pants that look good. you can get them prehemmed, if you know your inseam.

Last edited:

Did you try the Uniqlo U tees? They're thicker than their Supima/Dry packaged stuff.

Reactions: uno
I went in there today and wasn't really feeling em. I guess I'll have to give em a shot unless there's some other suggestions.

wdym not feelin them? like how they look? they just look like crew socks. got a **** ton of colors too

wdym not feelin them? like how they look? they just look like crew socks. got a **** ton of colors too

They only have 2 colors of the pile socks (off white and black which is what I'm looking for) which are the ones with the extra cushion. I don't really like the feel of any of the supima cotton ones. They're all too thin for me. The pile socks were cool as far as thickness, but it was kinda weird how there's not really an elastic collar on them. It looks like it's just one piece from the ankle up to where the sock ends

Back
Top Bottom