Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So black suit along with black shirt and black tie? Any particular reason why you’re going for that?

Feel like you’ll look like you’re going to a funeral :lol:
dont wear a black shirt unless the bride and groom are vampires
I wear black basically everyday. The bride was okay with it as well. I just didn’t wanna look like a server or something. :lol:

dont wear a black shirt unless the bride and groom are vampires

I didn’t have to guts to tell my homey. (Saw The pics after the fact). He went all black at a wedding :lol:

7E81EE3E-FF31-45D1-89F5-A6B9B04594AA.png

what fit tho? is the slim not too slim?
cant get with it

Your body type and fit preference are going to determine if you want to go skinny or slim. AE skinny denim, even with flex is exactly like it says skinny. When I initially started wearing AE denim I was exclusively skinny fit. More recently because I been strength training and my legs have gotten more muscular (humble brag) I now wear their slim denim.

I recently attended a wedding and wore a black suit with a white shirt. If you want to add a pop to it so it doesn't feel like a funeral throw on a colored tie, pocket square and depending on the event you are attending wear a 'stand out' pair of shoes.

Honestly if you doing black in a non tux, I think you need more texture or some depth to the fabric. I wouldn’t mind a black corduroy suit tbh.

Also, no one really wears a black suit to a funeral tbh.

my best friend getting married and he wants all the groomsmen to wear black suits with brown shoes while he wears a navy one

his day... couldn’t even talk him out of it :lol:
The problem is the brown shoes with the black suits. Show him a pic of how bad it'll look.

^^^^lol ballinsam23 ballinsam23 you need to validate who is pushing the brown shoes. the fight might be moreso with the bride then the groom,

I was in a wedding and it literally took us talking bad aabout the outfits to the bride to gether to see the bigger picture.

She wanted cats in a brown belt with navy suspenders lol.

Got her off that ledge thankfully

what fit tho? is the slim not too slim?
cant get with it
If you’re looking for slim but not too slim then you have to try slim straight. That’s what I prefer because I tried on their slim and it seemed like skinny which I don’t want.

my best friend getting married and he wants all the groomsmen to wear black suits with brown shoes while he wears a navy one

his day... couldn’t even talk him out of it :lol:

Beats the outfit I had to wear at a wedding last year

Black suit with black shirt, extra wide mustard-yellow tie, mustard-yellow pocket square, and massive boutonniere taking up almost the entire left side of my chest. Felt like something I'd wear to a school dance with Air Force Ones back in '03

We couldn't even talk him out of it as he didn't tell us about the details (only told us to wear black suits) and mailed us the accessories a week before the wedding. There were matching color details all throughout the wedding venue as well

The lesson I learned was to never accept being a groomsman for someone you're not comfortable roasting into oblivion for suggesting such disgusting ideas

Beats the outfit I had to wear at a wedding last year

Black suit with black shirt, extra wide mustard-yellow tie, mustard-yellow pocket square, and massive boutonniere taking up almost the entire left side of my chest. Felt like something I'd wear to a school dance with Air Force Ones back in '03

We couldn't even talk him out of it as he didn't tell us about the details (only told us to wear black suits) and mailed us the accessories a week before the wedding. There were matching color details all throughout the wedding venue as well

The lesson I learned was to never accept being a groomsman for someone you're not comfortable roasting into oblivion for suggesting such disgusting ideas

my boy getting married next week , he wants everyone to wear all black , and have the nerve to try get us to buy these tux shoes
2FEA09F1-B0E1-40E3-ABE9-6EAECCF34AFD.jpeg

Good thing is you can save them for Halloween. Add a gold buckle and you can be a pilgrim or leprechaun.

Man said he want us to look like a unit lol about half of the groomsmen haven’t bought the shoes yet . They’re not going for it .

Back
Top Bottom