Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have to wear "nice" pants/shorts for one of my jobs so just seeing what the options are since the job is outside I'd prefer shorts. Currently rocking some older J.Crew ones but they barely fit. Might have to see what they are offering nowadays if there aren't many other options out there.

These are nice shorts imo. Great quality and I’m pretty sure they don’t wrinkle. These are the 9” shorts, but they have 7” if you like them a little shorter. They’re a little pricy, but you get what you pay for

https://www.7diamonds.com/products/infinity™-9-chino-short-light-blue?variant=40041315172395

About to start a new job in 2 weeks. Any good loafers out there for everyday use? I have one from Allen Edmonds and GH Bass. Got my usual size for both and the length is fine but the toe box is too tight that it's uncomfortable to wear for longer periods of time.

About to start a new job in 2 weeks. Any good loafers out there for everyday use? I have one from Allen Edmonds and GH Bass. Got my usual size for both and the length is fine but the toe box is too tight that it's uncomfortable to wear for longer periods of time.
blackstock & weber jawnz live up to the hype for me. They're def less trad than you're typical loafer but the last is modern and even better in person. Only own a pair but I'm thinking of cawping another one soon. Toe box fit is generous so I don't think you'll have any issues there. They come in the leather soles and vibram too. I even think they got some with crepe soles now

Honestly gap has had good denim for me lately, crazy sale, good relaxed and straight fits that aren’t ankle huggers, comfortable thigh room. Basically emulate a 501..
relaxed taper is clutch I also like their barrel fit. Wearing straight crop now in washed black
been rocking ksubi denim lately, i like mines kinda stretchy and cotton instead of actual denim, i aint working on no railroad

blackstock & weber jawnz live up to the hype for me. They're def less trad than you're typical loafer but the last is modern and even better in person. Only own a pair but I'm thinking of cawping another one soon. Toe box fit is generous so I don't think you'll have any issues there. They come in the leather soles and vibram too. I even think they got some with crepe soles now
I've been debating on trying those too. A little bit steep price point for me but it looks like the quality is on point. Might just have to cave in and get one. How's the sizing? TTS?

I think I should’ve sizes up a little on my Blackstock & Weber loafers because those joints kill my feet :lol:

Anybody tried the AO joggers by Cuts?

I've thinking about getting a couple pairs for the office, and would appreciate any input/review.

Cats in Europe look silly with the extra tight jeans

long-sleeve-t-shirt-skinny-jeans-low-top-sneakers-large-37235.jpg

The painted on look is for the ladies and Neek Supreme.

At 5’8, I consider myself a short dude. Skinny jeans are definitely the way for shorter guys, but buying the correct size is key. I got bigger legs from lifting, but I still manage to find skinny pants that just taper more from the knee to ankle.

Homeboy in the pic looks like he’s wearing leggings and a rash guard for no gi BJJ.

Meermin unlined are still in rotation for me. Def size down

More meermin size talk

I'm a US 9.5-10 (usually 10) in Nike, JB, New Balance

Trying to decide between 8.5-9 in unlineds. Width isn't a concern

For oxfords I'd go 9 and not worry but leaning towards 8.5 for the loafer. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom