Dressing Better Vol 2.0

which tie would look better for a wedding in the evening?

plan on wearing a black suit since thats all I have.

also yall think the stripe shirt in these pictures would look good with a black suit?

another man’s name on your underoos
midas whale call him daddy
Screen Shot 2024-08-21 at 12.03.16 PM.png

also yall think the stripe shirt in these pictures would look good with a black suit?
I would personally go with a white shirt and black tie. Maybe take liberties with the tie like say cotton over silk. If you’d like to add more a black vest underneath. I’m no pro but i feel like you have to keep it simple with black. But if you have confidence you can pull anything off.

I would personally go with a white shirt and black tie. Maybe take liberties with the tie like say cotton over silk. If you’d like to add more a black vest underneath. I’m no pro but i feel like you have to keep it simple with black. But if you have confidence you can pull anything off.

I probably wouldn’t go navy with black.

I wouldn’t go navy with black either, to close together imo. Also polka dot tie with a striped shirt? To many patterns imo

Like b Sox said I prefer a little more contrast. If you don’t want the contrast just wear a black tie imo

Looking to get a new leather jacket, can anyone recommend a good site? I'm looking into Buffalo Jackson leather but not sure if it's a good brand. Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any recommendations on quality dress socks?

I’ve been through various TJ Maxx specials, but as I wear dress socks basically everyday now, I need to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom